How to Apply for NLNG Train 7 Project- Welcome to NLNG recruitment official application form portal. This article contain the steps and guidelines on how to successfully apply for NLNG recruitment 2022 and all other details you need to know about NLNG Train 7 Project.
NLNG recruitment application portal is opened and currently recruiting experienced professionals to fill the following available vacancies at NLNG Train 7 project: Finance and Finance Systems, Legal, Engineering, Projects, Production, HSSE, Planning, Supply Chain & Logistics, IMT (Information Technology), Security, Shipping & Marine. List of jobs is as shown below:
The following is a list of available vacancies on the NLNG Train 7 project
- Senior IT Security, Risk Management & Control – Technical (Port Harcourt)
- Business Analyst – Data Analytics (Port Harcourt)
- Senior Finance Systems Analyst – ERP (Port Harcourt)
- Finance Systems Officer – Master Data Maintenance (Port Harcourt)
- Senior Payment Accountant (Port Harcourt)
- Cost Analyst – Production (Port Harcourt)
- Payment Accountant – Staff Payments (Port Harcourt)
- Senior Security Advisor Operations (Port Harcourt)
- Senior Security Advisor, IA. (Bonny)
- Senior Counsel Technical & Projects (Port Harcourt)
- Lead Counsel Lands & Claims (Port Harcourt)
- Lead Refit Engineer (Port Harcourt)
- Charter & Fleet Admin Associate (Port Harcourt)
- Charter Admin Advisor (Port Harcourt)
- Senior Contracting & Procurement Business Analyst & Control (Port Harcourt)
- Principal Lab Analyst (Port Harcourt)
- Senior Lab Analyst (LNG Plant Brach, Bonny)
- Senior Lab Analyst (LNG Plant, Bonny)
- Senior Process Control Engineer – Area A (Bonny)
- Senior Gas Contracts Management (Port Harcourt)
- Senior Process Safety Engineer (Bonny)
- Lead Process Engineer – Area B & C (Bonny)
- Lead Process Control Engineer APC (Bonny)
- Green House Emissions & Assurance (Port Harcourt)
- HSE Maintenance & Operations (Bonny)
- HSE Advisor (Port Harcourt)
- Lead Utilities Engineer – Area A (Bonny)
- Lead Process Engineer – Area A, B & C (Bonny)
- Senior Process Engineer (Port Harcourt)
- Senior Discipline Plant Engineer (Bonny)
- Senior Inst Engineer – IPF Test & SPI Asrn B & C (Bonny)
- Senior Inspection Engineer – Utilities (Bonny)
- Senior Rotating Equipment Engineer – Process Trains 1-3 (Area D) – (Bonny)
- Senior Rotating Equipment Engineer Util, S&L, LPG&LHU (Bonny)
- Senior Electrical Engineer – Non-plant area / HVAC & Lighting (Port Harcourt)
- Senior Discipline Plant Engineer – Area B/C (Bonny)
- Senior Instrument Engineer, CTM – CTM Assurance & Compliance (Bonny)
- Senior Rotating Equipment Engineer – Process Trains 4-6 (Area E) – (Bonny)
- Interface Engineer (Bonny)
- Project Engineer – Cluster I/Cluster II (Bonny)
- Senior Project Engineer – Cluster II (Bonny)
- Senior Project Engineer – Electrical (Bonny)
- Senior Project Engineer – Electrical (Bonny)
- Senior Project Engineer – Civil (Bonny)
- Senior Project Engineer – Mechanical (Bonny)
READ- Recruitment at Sixxco Oil Limited For Procurement Coordinator
How to Apply for NLNG Train 7 Project
Interested applicants should visit the official website at www.nigerialng.com .Kindly read duties and responsibilities for Job Vacancy services and apply for the position you are most qualified for.
To apply, follow the Steps and Guidelines below:
Log on to www.nigerialng.com
- Click on “Careers,”
- Click on “Current Vacancies,”
- Select “Register with Us” to register.
- If you have already registered, click on “Job Search”.
- Click on “Start” and the position advertised will be displayed.
- Scroll down and select the position by clicking on the grey box in front of position
- Click on “Apply”
- Attach /upload copies of only the specified documents – on the Job Portal. Send your application once you have completed all the segments of the application portal
- NLNG DOES NOT DEMAND PAYMENT FROM APPLICANTS: application is FREE OF CHARGE.
- NLNG DOES NOT ASSIGN AGENTS to assist applicants in processing applications.
- Only successful candidates at each stage of the exercise will be contacted.
- Only applications completed via the NLNG JOB PORTAL are valid. To avoid exposure to dubious/fraudulent websites/links, kindly apply ONLY via www.nigerialng.com
For more information, visit https://www.nigerialng.com/Careers/Pages/Current-Vacancies.aspx
Application window opens 15th December 2022 and closes 5th January 2023.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO READ Civil Defense Recruitment
Nigeria NLG Limited, a global competitive LNG company helping to build a better Nigeria, was incorporated as a limited liability company on 17th May 1989, to harness Nigeria’s vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) for the domestic and export markets. We provide exciting career opportunities and an innovative work environment.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply