Apply: HR Executive – Shared Services at Interswitch Group
Interswitch Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Interswitch recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here. Please read the following instructions carefully and ensure that you complete each step. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Executive – Shared Services
Employment Type: Permanent
Department: Group HR & Admin
- To direct, operate, and administer the travel across the organizations, by identifying, engaging with and managing strategic partners to efficiently and cost effectively deliver a positive experience of all travelling experience for the employees of Interswitch.
- Service Management Executive at Interswitch Group
- Interswitch Group Recruitment for Data Scientist
- Interswitch Group Recruitment for Customer Success Executive
- Manages the provision of appropriate travel and accommodation documentation and services, in collaboration with identified partners as required by travelling employees of Interswitch to deliver a positive experience for employees.
- Tracking the expenditure of the travel and admin budgets against different divisions and strategic projects. Proactively track and monitor the utilization of admin supplies. Report significant trends and variances to the affected business lines.
- Gather data, compile reports, analyze and identify key insights and trends in employee travel that will enable the optimisation and continuous improvement of travel processes and practices. Monitor and evaluate outcomes and recommend remedial actions where necessary.
- Identify, engage with and build strategic relationships with potential travel, accommodation and related service providers and optimize the benefit to the organization by leveraging economies of scale to deliver cost saving to the organization without compromising on safety and quality.
- Build effective working relationships within the internal client organization, delivering high-quality professional services with guidance from senior colleagues.
- Provision of work permit, renewal of appropriate STR visas, expatriate quotas and relevant compliance and regulatory information regarding immigration.
- Processing of visa liaison documentation for corporates, individuals and Interswitch service providers.
- Contribute to the development and continuous review of policies, SLAs, relevant regulatory codes and frameworks relating to travel. Monitor adherence to the travel policy, ensure that the organization and employees are protected againstany risks and adheres to set standards. Obtain authorization from a supervisor or manager for any exceptions from mandatory procedure.
- Develop own capabilities by participating in assessment and development planning activities as well as formal and informal training and coaching.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of relevant technology, external regulation, and industry best practices through ongoing education, attending conferences, and reading specialist media.
- University (First Degree)
- Comprehensive experience In a HR shared services role/team.
- (Over 3 years to 6 years).
- Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments. Adheres to and enforces: goals, policies, and procedures.
- Makes good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward. Typically makes good independent decisions.
- Interprets and applies key financial indicators to make better business decisions.
- Studies financial and quantitative information; uses data to improve performance.
- Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences. Keeps others well informed.
- Makes sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Anticipates and adopts innovations in business-building digital and technology applications. Deploys some new technologies to enhance effectiveness of the group and business.
- Plans and prioritizes work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals. Takes some steps to reduce bottlenecks and speed up the work.
- Knows the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement. Swiftly resolves process breakdowns; takes steps to ensure that problems do not recur.
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the minimum requirements should complete the application form, which can be found at the bottom of this page.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Closing Date
In order to be considered for this job, please complete an application form and submit on or before by 8th June, 2023.
Leave a Reply