Airtel Nigeria is recruiting interested and qualified candidates to fill the position of Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) Analyst at our office in Lagos, Nigeria. This position is a full time job. The job description and how to apply for the Airtel Nigeria recruitment are contained below.
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers, with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
- To support in the delivery of HR value propositions to the business units. The role holder will also support in the implementation of HR operational activities to teams in HQ & regional locations.
- Provide support and representation for HR interventions in functional units.
- Maintain and update employee records for the HRBPs and save relevant documentation on the SharePoint.
- Setting up functional on-boarding for new joiners (where required)
- Provide a complete support service to the HRBPs in line with their respective functions’ business requirements.
Recruitment and selection logistics and Admin support:
- Candidate calling & calendar scheduling, panel scheduling, candidate care and other NFTE administrative services.
- Close minutes of town-hall meetings, implementation of agreed wellbeing initiatives and employee engagement actions in functional units.
HR Information Management:
- Trends and report analysis on assigned HR indices, accuracy and management of employee report in functional units
- Produce reports and summaries of activities as requested by the HRBPs
- Ensure closure of all open facility management issues in functional units.
- Provide administrative support in change management process and in delivery related projects.
- Carry out adhoc research into emerging employment legislation and HR best practices as assigned.
Minimum Educational Qualification
- Candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field required
- Candidates must have Master’s in Business or Human Resources Management or a related field would be an added advantage
- Candidate must be able to Prove employee relations skills
- Must demonstrate interpersonal savvy with the ability to manoeuver through complex situations effectively while building constructive relationships
- Ability to build partnerships in a matrix organizational environment.
- A professional qualification of CIPMN, CIPD, SHRM
- Candidates should have solid problem-solving and business acumen skills
- 3-5 years related HR experience.
- Must be able to manage, coordinate and prioritize multiple projects
- Good influencing and effective communication skills.
How to Apply For Airtel Nigeria Job Recruitment
To apply Click here
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We therefore do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of, among others, their race, disability, their race, disability, religion or gender.
- All employment opportunities are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here