Sixxco Oil Limited is an oil and Gas Company fully registered in Nigeria in 2005 to do business in the downstream sector of the petroleum industry with registered office in Lagos and operational offices in Rivers State, Bayelsa, Akwa-Ibom, Cross River and other States. Sixxco Oil Limited is an Authorized Mobil Lubricant distributor to 11PLC (formerly Mobil Oil Nig.PLC). We distribute fuels, (PMS, DPK, AGO,MGO and LPG) across the country from our 27 million liter capacity Tank Farm in ORON, Akwa Ibom State.
Sixxco Oil Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources & Administrative Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Responsible for the servicing of all statutory meetings in the organisation and serve as secretary to such meetings as well as the management meetings.
- Follow-up on all management decisions to ensure its communication to all staff and full implementation is achieved.
- Serve as a helping hand in the handling of various employee matters relating to Recruitment/selection, onboarding, confirmation of appointments, welfare, leave, disciplinary procedures, resignation e.t.c.
- Provide reasonable inputs in the formulation, implementation, evaluation and reviews of human resources policy.
- Actively involved in devising recruitment and training needs of the employees towards the achievement of performance target.
- Participate in the design and implementation of performance measurement criteria used in the evaluation of employee performance in relations to organisational overall strategicgoals.
- Assist in evaluating the manpower needs of the organization to achieve good succession plan.
- Saddled with the responsibility of maintaining/retaining historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records.
- Make necessary contributions in setting disciplinary, safety and grievance policy of the organization.
- Accountable for monitoring of employees daily attendance, render necessary reports of absenteeism for appropriate action.
- Supervise the security Personnel to ensure security of lives and properties in the organisation.
- Perform other related duties and functions as may be assigned by the HR & Admin. Manager.
- B.Sc / HND in Human Resources or any related field
- At least 5 years in HR practice
- A professional certification is a must.
How to Apply for Sixxco Oil Limited
Candidates who are interested and qualified should submit their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st August, 2022.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here