Apply Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Recruitment for Treasury / Accounts Officer 2022 Application are invited from all interested and qualified persons to apply for the ongoing recruitment exercise at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) .How to apply, steps and guidelines are contained in this post below.
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury / Accounts Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
Reporting To: Treasury Specialist
- This role will be responsible for monitoring daily cash collections and monthly reconciliation across payment channels.
- Record and maintain supporting documentation for all financial transactions at business unit level
- Ensure proper documents/bills are submitted to accounts department for timely preparation of monthly journal entries and account reconciliations
- Prepare monthly revenue report based on billing
- Monitor company’s various cash flow forecasts
- Carry out any other duty as requested by the Treasury Specialist / Head of Department.
- Assessing correctness of claim, review computation of bill amount and adjustments
- This role requires a First Degree or its equivalent / Diploma qualification in Finance & Accounts
- Requires between 0-2 years relevant work experience with advanced/ extensive knowledge and mastery of relevant theories, principles and complex techniques gained through broad experience or special development.
- Knowledge and Experience in accounting.
- Knowledge of treasury software expertise a plus.
- Risk Management.
- Ability to organize and analyse financial information.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Advanced analytical, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced spreadsheet and modelling skills.
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources.
- Business Focus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st May, 2022.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions Click here