Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal –
This is to inform the general public of Ikeja electricity distribution company (IKEDC) recruitment application form is currently out online. This article will to guide you on how to apply for Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment on the IKEDC official portal. All you need to apply successfully are all contained here
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
READ- MTN Nigeria Blow My Hustle for young Nigerian Entrepreneurs (68 million naira cash prize) Application / Registration Form Portal
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Geographic Information Systems Officer
Job Type: Full time
- Designing, implementing, customizing and maintaining Utility (electricity) specific GIS.
- Providing quality control with regard to discipline specific in-house data capture (data conversion), the evaluation of data acquired from the field and network database construction.
- Developing, maintaining and updating the Business Unit GIS databases for planning, monitoring and decision-making purposes.
- Capture and update network data as regards new or previously uncaptured customers, network components and so on.
- Create map layouts and views and generate maps and reports.
- Develop new applications and train others in the use of these applications.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs
- Assist in Carry out any other duties as requested by the Head of Department.
- Manipulating GIS data to create information products to meet electricity distribution and marketing needs.
- Developing and applying GIS analysis solutions to meet the overall business needs.
- Serving as the GIS technical lead and point of contact on GIS and related matters at the BU level.
- Capture GIS data in different formats using GPS, electronic data recorders, digitizers, and other means.
- Download, convert and upload GIS data available from internal and external sources to make them user-friendly.
- Catalog and inventory GIS data, including metadata creation.
- Input, update and maintain GIS databases, including backups and also maintaining linkages to other databases.
- Perform GIS spatial analyses.
ALSO READ- Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited Recruitment For Junior Storekeeper- Apply Here
Requirements for IKEDC Recruitment 2022/2023
- Bachelor’s Degree in Geographical Science or Electrical Engineering
- 0-2 years experience desirable in basic GIS and Windows operations, internet mapping technology, and implementing an enterprise GIS
- Technical Competencies
- Network Location Mapping
- Network Data Analysis Management
- Electricity Industry Regulatory Knowledge.
How to Apply for IKEDC Recruitment 2022/2023
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Information is power, we encourage you to help share this article with your friends and family members in order to keep them updated and not miss this great opportunity.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply