The Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) is recruiting interested and qualified candidates to apply to fill the latest available position in their company. See how to apply below Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Provide intelligent support to the L&D lead in delivering key strategic initiatives for the Learning and Development function
- Determine training needs and develop and/or research programmes to meet the identified needs and facilitate learning interventions for all IE staff.
READ- Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc Recruitment 2022 For Materials Management Supervisor
- Develop Learning Content and Training Manuals where necessary.
- Assist in developing, delivering, and evaluating learning and development solutions in accordance with the Systems Approach to Training design.
- Act on feedback obtained from training evaluation and incorporate it into the design of subsequent training materials.
- Effective management and administration of the Learning Management System to drive organizational learning
- Proactively manage the Young Engineers Program immediately after onboarding them in IE
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Facilitate (designing and implementing) specific Learning programmes.
- Act on outcomes of performance of all employees and draw up a training plan in agreement with the recommendations of each outcome.
- Conduct training needs assessments, and design and conduct learning assessment materials.
- Design training interventions around business operations.
- Conduct “train the trainer” sessions for Ikeja Electric Internal Faculty (facilitators).
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Lead, Learning and Development Lead, or Head of Department.
Qualifications and Requirements
For you to apply for IKEDC recruitment,candidates must have the following:
- First Degree (B.Sc) or HND in Social Sciences or any relevant field.
- 2-3 years in the learning and development function of a reputable company with similar experience.
- Curriculum Planning, Design & Development
- L&D Management
- Competency Management
- Learning Technology
- Training Needs Analysis
- Data Analysis
- Tech Savvy.
How to Apply for Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to: Recruiter@ikejaelectric.com using the position as the subject of the email
Application Closing Date for Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Recruitment
16th December 2022.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply