Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Recruitment for Purchase / Tender Administration Supervisor is currently ongoing for all interested and qualified persons to apply using the application link and guidelines contained in this article below
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Career Management Officer
Employment Type: Full time
Reporting To: Career Management Lead
- This role is responsible for supporting in the design, implementation and promotion of the career development programs for IE.
- Coordinate, track and report on coaching and mentoring activities to ensure compliance with existing policy.
- Assist in the implementation and rollout of career development tools and ensure update as required.
- Assist in the implementation of Career Management paths and associated rules for movement within and outside career paths/job groups.
- Support the development of approach to implementing approved Career Development framework, leveraging job family groupings, career paths and mobility framework for deployment.
- Coordinate the implementation of the Career Management Cycle.
- Assists in the development of career management PPPs and ensure they are updated with relevant changes as approved by Head of the Department.
- Provide periodic assessment reports on the performance of the career development interventions.
- Keep tracks of the succession planning framework and its implementation ensuring there is adequate bench strength for mission critical roles.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Coordinate and track the implementation of approved career job interventions.
- First degree (B.SC or H.N.D) Social Sciences or any relevant field.
- 1 – 3 years in an HR role/ function.
- HR Professional Certification is an added advantage.
- Job Analysis & Design
- Competency Management
- Organizational Analysis and Design
- Career Management
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus.
How to Apply for Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 23rd March, 2022
How to get latest Job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here