IKEDC application is ongoing and recruiting interested and qualified candidates for the position of Research & Product Development Officer. This post will help you on the steps and guides to apply for the IKEDC recruitment. SEE MORE DETAILS BELOW
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
IKEDC is recruiting interested candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research & Product Development Officer
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Research & Product Development Supervisor
- This role is responsible for providing support in early-stage research and product development concept and feasibility; supporting existing initiatives and proffering solutions for enhancement.
- Assist in planning, scoping and facilitating research experiments for and product development and business opportunities.
- Perform periodic analysis of the power sector market landscape
- Participates in cross-functional R&D project meetings and related activities.
- Ensures the research and development project milestones/tasks and timelines are on track.
- Coordinates and creates R&D required templates and product documentation information documents to prepare product launch through specified channels
- Takes responsibility for compliance with all Quality Management System /Occupational Health & Safety systems.
- Performs Market landscape and competitive intelligence research, databasing, and analysis.
- Engages in business development research for lead generation.
- Conducts focus sessions for product value proposition and validation.
- Conduct surveys and user acceptance tests for product validation and approval.
- Performs technical development or operational risk assessments.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Line Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines – Science, Social Science, Business & Engineering
- At least one year of relevant work experience, from a related sector/ organization with relevant experience in data analysis, research and product development.
- Demonstrable understanding of the power sector.
- Product research & development
- Customer relationship management.
- Sales and marketing
- Data Analytics.
- Product go-to-market strategy
- Business process and improvements
- Strategy development and implementation
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus.
How to Apply for Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Recruitment Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing Date for Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Recruitment Application
31st July, 2022.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here