INEC Portal to Apply for ADHOC Staff Recruitment (Bayelsa, Imo & Kogi Governorship Election 2023)
If you want to work as an INEC Adhoc staff for the Bayelsa, Imo and Kogi States Governorship Elections 2023, this portal is basically for you. The INEC Recruitment Form 2023/2024 Intake Registration is currently ongoing.
INEC recruitment portal is currently open for online application for interested candidates to work as INEC ADHOC Staff for Bayelsa, Imo and Kogi States Governorship Elections. More details on how to apply for the INEC ADHOC Staff recruitment via Link on INEC recruitment portal and other related information regarding the recruitment process are on this page.
This post will address questions like “when will INEC recruitment start for Bayelsa, Imo & Kogi Governorship Election 2023?” “is INEC form 2023/2024 out?” “How to apply for INEC Adhoc staff for the Bayelsa, Imo and Kogi States Governorship Elections 2023” “what are the INEC positions 2023 requirements” and more.
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was established by the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to among other things organize elections into various political offices in the country.
Link to Apply for INEC ADHOC Staff Recruitment for Bayelsa, Imo & Kogi Governorship Election 2023
The URL of the Registration web portal is https://pres.inecnigeria.org
- Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO)
- Registration Area Center (RAC) Manager
- Presiding Officer (PO)
- Assistant Presiding Officer (APO)
- Registration Area Technical Support (RATECH)
Qualification and Requirements for INEC ADHOC Staff Recruitment 2023
Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO)Requirement: Must be a Public/Civil Servant on Grade Level 10-14 or Registration Area Officers/INEC staff not engaged in other duties (GL 10-14).
Registration Area Center (RAC) ManagerRequirement: Must be a Head of School or a staff (GL 07 and above) of the school/ institution/ public building hosting the RAC.
Presiding officer (PO) / Assistant Presiding officer (APO)Requirements:
Must be a Serving Corps member, or A penultimate student of a Federal/State tertiary institution in Nigeria with a knowledge of IT, or A Permanent staff of an MDA with an OND qualification or on GL 07 – 10, or A former corps member (Not later than 2021 (i.e 2021, 2022, 2023))
Registration Area Technical Support (RATECH)Requirements:
Applicants for this category must have an IT background
- Must be a suitable INEC ICT Staff (State & HQ) of the Commission not engaged in any other duties
- Applicants must not be a political party member.
- Applicants must not have demonstrated or expressed support for any candidate or party.
- Applicants must reside in the STATE selected except for RATECHs.
Qualifications and Requirements for INEC ADHOC Staff Recruitment 2023
- A functional email address.
- A functioning mobile phone number.
- A personal bank account number.
- A recent, white background Passport Photograph not larger than 5MB.
- Contact details of two referees such as email address and phone number.
- A valid Staff ID No./StudentID No (as displayed on your ID Card)
- An NYSC Callup Number for former corps members (not earlier than 2018).
- NYSC Callup Number for current corps members, 2022.
- A copy of highest qualification in .pdf format
- A copy of means of identification in .jpg or .jpeg format
How to Apply for INEC ADHOC Staff Recruitment (Bayelsa, Imo & Kogi Governorship Election 2023)
NOTE: Deployment would be done based on your selected state of residence.
- Go the official INEC adhoc staff recruitment portal – https://pres.inecnigeria.org/
- Fill out the application form accurately.
- Submit the form.
Application Closing Date for INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
Submission of Application for the 2023 INEC Adhoc staff for the Bayelsa, Imo and Kogi States Governorship Elections ends October 2nd, 2023.