INEC Recruitment Staff/Adhoc Staff for 2021 Governorship Election – The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was established by the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to among other things organize elections into various political offices in the country.
This post contain the steps and guide on how to apply and register successfully for ongoing INEC Recruitment of Election Staff for 2021 Governorship Election and the requirements you need are all listed below.
Before you register, please ensure you have the following ready;
- A functional email address.
- A functioning mobile phone number.
- A personal bank account number.
- A recent, white background Passport Photograph not larger than 5MB.
- Contact details of two referees such as email address and phone number.
- A valid Staff ID No./Student ID No (as displayed on your ID Card)
- An NYSC Call-up Number for former corps members (not earlier than 2019).
- NYSC Call-up Number for current corps members, 2021.
- A copy of highest qualification in .pdf format not larger than 5MB.
- A copy of means of identification in .jpg, or .jpeg format
How to apply for INEC Recruitment of Election Staff
Click HERE to download the INECPRES Mobile App (Android users only) and apply for the available election staff positions in the 2021.
This INECPRES Mobile App will help you to apply and check your name if shortlisted for INEC Jobs recruitment. We use this medium to inform all applicants that applied for Anambra State Governorship Election Recruitment to check their names with this INECPRES Mobile App.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address firstname.lastname@example.org for updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here