Information Security Risk Officer at Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria- Apply Here Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria – We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer.
At the core of the Group’s people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivize our employees to live our values every day.
We are accepting applications to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Security Risk Officer
Job ID: 2200014728
Employee Status: Permanent
- Review and alignment of country Information security program with the Group security strategy
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risks associated with the bank’s information assets.
- Periodically inform the Board on latest developments in the cyber security universe
- Assure process owners are creating awareness among staff on cyber threats and their controls.
- Assure that business process owners are managing data centers as per standards.
- Assure that the process owners are escalating compliance matters to mitigate security aspects of networking devices (servers, routers, firewalls, etc.) under applicable policies, standards, and procedures.
- Assure that process owners are escalating risks and control gaps when decommissioning of systems and data sanitization activities.
- Assure measurement of effective management of cyber threat intelligence by 1st Line ICS team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- The Group Chief Information Security Officer (CISRO) organisation is instrumental in protecting and ensuring the resilience of Standard Chartered Bank’s data and IT systems by managing information and cyber security (ICS) risk across the enterprise.
- As a critical function reporting into the Group Chief Risk Officer (CRO), the Office of the Group CISRO serves as the second line of defence for assuring ICS controls are implemented effectively and in accordance with the ICS Risk Framework and for instilling a culture of cyber security within the Bank.
- The Group CISRO is responsible for ICS governance, strategy, policy, awareness, training, risk assessments, red teaming, third party security risk, industry partnerships, and regulatory engagement.
- In addition, a team of Information Security Officers (ISRO) reports to the Group CISRO and performs a pivotal role as an extension of the Group CISRO in supporting the ICS risk management strategy, governance, advisory and assurance roles that face off to the Client Services, Regions, and Functions.
- The Office of the Group CISRO is central to ensuring the Bank’s ability to meet its ICS commitments to internal and external stakeholders, including regulators, as well as maintaining an acceptable ICS risk profile that is regularly reported to the Board.
- The ISRO position is a permanent role that requires strong business acumen and deep knowledge and experience in the ICS field.
- The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of operating in a second line capacity within an ICS or risk management organization, and can respond flexibly and collaboratively to evolving business, regulatory and threat requirements. The role reports into Head ISRO for AME.
- The ISRO will work closely with the CCRO, HICS & Group Chief Information Security Risk Officer and others to address ICS as a principal risk type for the Bank and support its integration into the Bank’s overall Enterprise Risk Management strategy.
- The role will provide oversight and challenge of ICS risk management and control effectiveness as a risk partner to country leadership as defined in the Bank’s ICS Risk Type Framework and under delegation from the Group CISRO.
Regulatory & Business Conduct:
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across the countries. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Exercise authorities delegated by the Board of Directors and act in accordance with Articles of Association.
Training, licenses, memberships and certifications:
- Master’s Degree in Information Technology / Cybersecurity
- Information Security certifications and courses
- Trainings & Courses attended on security audits
- Familiar with and hands on experience of working on Security best practices and frameworks.
- Minimum 18 years of experience, having worked on similar roles.
How to Apply for Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Applications end 14th July, 2022.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here