Internal Auditor at Unilever Nigeria Plc 2022/2023- Apply Here
We wish to inform the general public of Unilever Nigeria Plc ongoing recruitment for interested and qualified candidates to apply for the available vacant position in the company. See the method of application, job roles and requirements. Unilever Nigeria Plc – Welcome to Unilever, a global multinational and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company with products sold in over 190 countries and more than 2 billion consumers across the world who use our amazing products every day!
We invite applications to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor, Nigeria
Job ID: R-53898
Location: Oregun, Lagos
Main Job Purpose
- This role is responsible for supporting the Internal Audit processes in Unilever Nigeria (part of the West African team)
- Suggest best practices for the improvement of controls
- To ensure that group accounting policies and procedures are understood and observed, report any deviations.
READ- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Accessed Internship Program for Nigerian Graduates 2023
- To support management in creating a controlled environment that considers risk and enables a well-controlled business. This involves raising control awareness and skills within the African business
- To carry out an audit in line with the audit program
- To give independent controls assessment & recommendations to the businesses and functions in the transformation of their processes for operations and management control
- To independently review compliance with laws, regulations, Unilever policies, Code of Business principles, and other external requirements
- To continuously improve the impact of Internal Audits in West Africa to improve the long-term controls environment and risk management
- To undertake any other assignments relevant to Internal Audit Management.
- University Degree (Qualified accountant with a reputable body e.g ICAN/ACA)
- 3 – 5 years experience in Audit (internal/ external)
- Inclusive analytical ability – Root Cause Analysis
- Flexible and able to operate in other Finance roles
- Assertive and able to hold stakeholders accountable, including those of seniority
- Ability to communicate at all levels including listed entity Audit Committees.
- FMCG experience preferred
- Strong influencing and stakeholder skills
- Highest standards of ethics and independence and applies professional skepticism
How to Apply for Internal Auditor at Unilever Nigeria Plc
To apply,Interested and qualified candidates should kindly: Click here
How to get latest updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply