International Breweries Plc Recruitment for Safety Facilitator – Apply Here
International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
Applications are invited to fill the position below:
Job Title: Safety Facilitator
Job Requisition ID: 30029254
Location: Sagamu Brewery, Ogun
Job type: Full time
- The primary function of this position is to To provide support to operational and line management to ensure the functioning of a comprehensive and professional Occupational Health and Safety System.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conducts induction for contractors.
- Investigates, compiles and distributes accident/incident reports.
- Ensures corrective steps to ensure Legal compliance (OHSA or relevant Act)
- Ensure work-place hazards are identified and communicated to all staff
- Track leading Safety KPI’s and support interventions to improve
- Ensuring compliance to the applicable Occupational Health & Safety Act
- To monitor and advise on the implementation of the Safety VPO Pillar in the plant and associated wet depot / warehouse
- Conducts VPO Safety Pillar audits.
- Conducts pre-commissioning checks on new plant.
- Audits critical job policies and procedures and addresses non-compliance with relevant persons.
- Identifies and assesses training needs and addresses same.
- Training and coaching SHE, induction and FPA to all employees, service providers, contractors and visitors.
- Prepares standards and documentation for VPO Safety Pillar C2C.
- Identifies organises and conducts safety training required within or out with the organisation, for various sections.
- Promote awareness of occupational safety and the VPO Safety programme
- Briefs section heads and workers regarding the functions and responsibilities of health and safety representatives and committees.
- Occupational & Health Safety, Environmental Sciences, Engineering and/or any other related Engineering discipline
- 2-3 Years as Safety Facilitator or equivalent position
- Understanding of ABInBev Safety, Health & Environmental Management Systems (VPO).
- Any of the following certifications will be an added advantage – NEBOSH, Fire prevention, Safety Legal compliance certification, Health and Environment lead auditor’s certification and Incident Investigation Course – Accredited Institute
Traits & Competences Required:
- Communication skills (verbal and written).
- Attention to detail. Ability to interpret legislation and policies.
- Training, Report writing & Planning skills.
How to Apply for International Breweries Plc Recruitment for Safety Facilitator
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Closing date for International Breweries Plc Recruitment for Safety Facilitator
10th October, 2022.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here