International Breweries Plc Recruitment For Warehouse Team Leader: International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Team Leader
Job ID: 30020039
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Job type: Full-time
- The key purpose of this role is to s to directly supervise, manage and optimize warehouse operations (Receipt, Storage, Replenishment, Shipping and Returns) to meet and exceed set goals.
- This function oversees and coordinates daily warehousing activities by implementing quality, productivity, production, and customer service standards.
Key Outputs and Responsibilities
- Manage and drive improvements in daily warehouse operations – Receipt, Storage, Offloading, Loading.
- Optimize all warehouse processes to ensure satisfactory and on-time delivery to customers
- Manage warehouse Inventory with focus on driving inventory accuracy
- Process customer receipts and pass customer credit.
- Process inter-depot and inter-warehouse transfers.
- Manage Warehouse stock to ensure quality and availability to customers (Internal and External)
- Maintain and improve safety by driving the correct safety behaviors on the shop-floor.
- Ensure optimal asset utilization (Warehouse, Forklifts, Human Resources)
- Ensure accuracy of inventory and shipments
- Facilitate Team dynamics.
- Supervise Daily Stock Counts
- Manage all critical products affecting Downtime Caused by Logistics e.g. Sorting and FLT availability
- Manage the inflow and outflow of products (Full Products and Containers)
- Drive achievement of warehouse PI’s and KPI’s
- Participate in annual target setting and cascading
- Cascade Team and Individual Goals and Manage Team Performance (Daily Performance Tracking, Monthly One on One’s)
- Develop and Implement process standards: SOPs, OPL’s OWDs etc.
- Manage internal and external customer complaints
READ-Latest Job: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Program – Operations 2022
Own and Drive Implementation of VPO/DPO:
- Engage with the Plant regarding their VPO/DPO dream by driving VPO/DPO on the shop floor.
- Representation during milestone audits will be necessary to support the Plant’s VPO/DPO dream
Warehouse KPI Reporting:
- Collate and Submit daily PI/KPI data as per requirement by the Warehouse Controller.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of B.Sc. / B.Tech / HND in a related field.
- 2 years’ experience in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Traits & Competences Required:
- Computer Literate
- MS Office/Excel
- Strong and assertive
- Dependable: Consistently following through
- Positive attitude: Creating a good environment.
- Self-motivated: Working effectively with little direction
- Team-oriented: Making the most out of collaboration.
- Compliance driven
- Strong work ethic: Setting and achieving goals
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements.
- We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval.
- Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for shortlisting
YOU MAY LIKE TO READ- Nigerian Aviation Handling Company (NAHCO Aviance) Recruitment For Accountant
Application Closing date 8th July, 2022.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply