APPLY NOW: Health, Safety and Environmental Officer at a Reputable Company – 3 Openings. How to apply, Requirements, Application closing date all contained here.
A Reputable Company that is fast and reliable is recruiting suitable and qualified person(s) to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health, Safety and Environmental Officer
Locations: Asaba – Delta, Onitsha – Anambra, and Benin – Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
READ- Techno Oil Limited Recruitment for Head Financial Accounting and Operations -Apply Now
- Inspects the site to ensure it is a hazard-free environment.
- Conducts toolbox meetings.
- Participate in the project safety committee and leads all efforts to enhance safety
- Reviews and approves all subcontractor’s safety plans in line with SCNL standard.
- Carry out risk assessments and develop strategy to reduce risks.
- Serves as the link between state and local agencies and contractors.
- Receives reports from and responds to orders issued by Department of Labor inspectors.
- Outline safe operational procedures which identify and take into account all relevant hazards.
- Carry out regular site inspections to check policies and procedures are being properly implemented.
- Verifies that injury logs and reports are completed and submitted to related government agencies.
- Verifies that all tools and equipment are adequate and safe for use
- Promotes safe practices at the job site.
- Enforces safety guidelines.
- Trains and carries out drills and exercises on how to manage emergency situations.
- Establishes safety standards and policies as needed.
- Performs emergency response drills.
- Watches out for the safety of all workers and works to protect them from entering hazardous situations.
- Responds to employees’ safety concerns.
- Coordinates registration and removal of hazardous waste.
- Arranges for OSHA mandated testing and/or evaluations of the workplace by external agencies/consultants.
- Conducts investigations of all accidents and near-misses.
- Reports to concerned authorities as requested or mandated by regulations
- Conducts job hazard analyses.
ALSO READ- ICT Personnel for First Rivers Hospital Limited-Apply Now
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND with a minimum of 1 year experience.
- Candidates must reside within Asaba, Onitsha and Benin.
- Candidates must be outspoken.
N72,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
kindly Note: Candidates that Applies more than once will be automatically be disqualified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
2nd June, 2022.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply