APPLY NOW: Health, Safety and Environmental Officer at a Reputable Company – 3 Openings. How to apply, Requirements, Application closing date all contained here.
A Reputable Company that is fast and reliable is recruiting suitable and qualified person(s) to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health, Safety and Environmental Officer
Locations: Asaba – Delta, Onitsha – Anambra, and Benin – Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Inspects the site to ensure it is a hazard-free environment.
- Conducts toolbox meetings.
- Participate in the project safety committee and leads all efforts to enhance safety
- Reviews and approves all subcontractor’s safety plans in line with SCNL standard.
- Carry out risk assessments and develop strategy to reduce risks.
- Serves as the link between state and local agencies and contractors.
- Receives reports from and responds to orders issued by Department of Labor inspectors.
- Outline safe operational procedures which identify and take into account all relevant hazards.
- Carry out regular site inspections to check policies and procedures are being properly implemented.
- Verifies that injury logs and reports are completed and submitted to related government agencies.
- Verifies that all tools and equipment are adequate and safe for use
- Promotes safe practices at the job site.
- Enforces safety guidelines.
- Trains and carries out drills and exercises on how to manage emergency situations.
- Establishes safety standards and policies as needed.
- Performs emergency response drills.
- Watches out for the safety of all workers and works to protect them from entering hazardous situations.
- Responds to employees’ safety concerns.
- Coordinates registration and removal of hazardous waste.
- Arranges for OSHA mandated testing and/or evaluations of the workplace by external agencies/consultants.
- Conducts investigations of all accidents and near-misses.
- Reports to concerned authorities as requested or mandated by regulations
- Conducts job hazard analyses.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND with a minimum of 1 year experience.
- Candidates must reside within Asaba, Onitsha and Benin.
- Candidates must be outspoken.
N72,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
kindly Note: Candidates that Applies more than once will be automatically be disqualified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
2nd June, 2022.