Interra Networks Limited is an Information & Communications Technology (ICT) company headquartered in Atlanta, GA. USA with offices in Abuja, Lagos and Enugu, Nigeria.
We operate a BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) facility and provide technology-enabled services to the public and private sector. Our services provide our customers with world-class, convenient, reliable and cost-effective business solutions.
Job Title: Call Center Agent
- We are looking for a Call Center Representative that will be the liaison between our company and its current and potential customers.
- The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, providing accurate information, and keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
- Manage large amounts of outbound calls in a timely manner
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information and provide appropriate solution to complaints
- Research every issue and provide accurate information
Minimum Requirements.Qualifications and Skills
- High School Degree
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Should be able to work Mondays to Sundays as need arises.
- Stress tolerance.
- Proficient in usage of Microsoft packages.
- Good data entry and typing skills.
- Must have good understanding of English and any of the major local Nigerian languages (Igbo).
- Knowledge of customer service telephony and technology.
- Problem solving skills.
How to Apply for Interra Networks Limited (Enugu) Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Closing Date for Interra Networks Limited (Enugu) Recruitment
31st August, 2022.
You may like to read Best And Cheapest Ways To Legally Migrate To Canada
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here