JAMB CAPS STATUS PORTAL 2021: How to ACCEPT or REJECT Admission Offer
Indicate the ACCEPTANCE or REJECTION of your admission offer to enable the processing of your admission. See the steps and how to follow up admission status via JAMB CAPS portal below.
Purpose of JAMB CAPS
JAMB admission policy states that all admission would be made online through the Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS). The JAMB CAPS streamlines the Admissions Process, addresses the challenges associated with the manual approach, restores the autonomy of the tertiary institutions with respect to admissions, makes candidates focus and empowers them with information on available choices of institutions and programmes, expands admission opportunities, eliminates multiple admissions, and provides easily retrievable data for decision making and research in the country Educational Sector.
- It provides opportunities for candidates to confirm provisional admissions thus eliminating cases of candidates abandoning admissions;
- market place to enable institutions source candidates from the available pool based on various criteria such as JAMB score, State, Local Government and even gender of the candidates
- the requirement for all awaiting O/L results candidates to upload their results into JAMB portal before being considered for admission
- admissions can be processed in batches as well as instantaneously with candidates being able to check their admission status at any point in time on the JAMB portal.
How To Accept\Reject Admission On JAMB CAPS Portal,
How to access the JAMB CAPS portal on PC:
- Go to Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered Email and Password.
- Then locate and click on ‘Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS‘.
- Select ‘Admission Status‘ on the left panel.
- Locate and click on the ‘Search‘ button in front of your JAMB Registration Number to load your profile.
- You can now accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’.
If you have been offered admission the Accept Admission and Reject Admission buttons will be active (clickable). If you have NOT been offered admission yet the Accepted Admission and Reject Admission buttons will be inactive (not clickable and greyed out). Be inform that Acceptance/rejection of admission offer is totally free.
How to Accept or Reject Program / Course Transfer on JAMB CAPS
- Go to JAMB E-facility portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Supply your Email Address and Password in the required columns and then login.
- Then locate and click on ‘Check Admission Status‘.
- Select your examination year, supply your JAMB registration number in the required column and then click on ‘Access my CAPS‘ button.
- Click ‘Transfer Approval‘.
- Finally, click ‘Accept‘ or ‘Reject‘ button to accept/reject the course transfer.
How to be updated regularly
To be updated regularly, kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address firstname.lastname@example.org for updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here