Did you apply for 2021 JAMB and wish to change course and institution from what you filled during registration? This post contains all you need to know about JAMB Change of course and institution,correction of Names, Gender correction, State/LGA of Origin correction, passport photograph correction, UTME subjects correction, profile correction and Date Of Birth correction. This article will be a very good guideline for you.
JAMB candidates who have seen the need for doing a change of Institution or course should know that the opportunity has been open for them to do so. To reflect the changes on JAMB PORTAL , Hurry now by following the steps and guidelines below.
What you need to know
All the candidates who made mistakes while filling their forms during the 2021 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) UTME Registration that they can now make corrections for the following categories:
- Names Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Passport Photograph Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Gender Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- UTME Subjects Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- State/LGA Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Profile Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Choice of Institution/Course Correction (Correction can only be done more than once with separate payments)
How Much is JAMB Change of Institution/Course?
The price for doing JAMB Changes for Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin,etc.,cost N2,500 (two thousand five hundred naira only).
This money is to be paid via the JAMB change of course/institution portal following the steps shown below.
Before you proceed to do that, please make sure you do the following;
- Be sure of the Course/Institution you would like to make changes. Verify if the course is available in the school using the JAMB Brochure.
- Ensure that the school you are changing to does not usually have a cut off mark higher than your score.
- Most schools have a lot of candidates already, like University of Ilorin. So be sure you have up to 2 to 4 options, Just in case, your preferred choice is not available, you can take the next option.
- Ensure you select a Course/Institution that is in line with your subject combination to avoid being screened out during your school’s admission screening exercise.
- You should note that once the form is submitted, you will NOT be able to make any changes again (unless Jamb has updated this)
How to do JAMB Change of Course or Institution
The procedure in which you can do JAMB change of course or institution are contained below
- Visit the Official JAMB Website @ https://www.jamb.org.ng/changeOfCourse_Inst.htm
- Enter the required Login details (JAMB Email and Password) and tab to login.
- Then proceed and pay the required fee of N2, 500 for JAMB Change of Course or Institution.
- After you might have made your payment, proceed to any nearby JAMB office or an Approved JAMB CBT center to complete your JAMB Change of Course or Institution.
- You can still follow this same process to do JAMB Change of Course/Institution, Change of Name, Change of DOB, Change of Gender, Change of State/L.G.A
JAMB Change of Course & Institution/ Data Correction Procedure for 2020 Downward.
For 2020 and years below, follow the procedure outlined below to change your data on JAMB portal.
- Visit JAMB E-facility portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Click on ‘Application for Correction of Data (2020 Downward)’ from the list of services on the left side.
- From the drop down, select the one you wish to correct i.e. Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin .
Also note that 2020 and years below can effect changes on their own without the going to the CBT centre.
We hope this post have given you clues on how you can do change of course and institution without stress. Like and follow us by subscribing through the links below.
Other JAMB Related Post
How to get latest JAMB updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address firstname.lastname@example.org for updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here