JAMB Matriculation List – How to check list NYSC Mobilization – Are you looking for how to check Jamb Matriculation list to know if you are eligible for NYSC mobilization. If yes, search no more for you are at the right page.
I’ll advise you not to skip any part of this article as every single section of this article is essential for you to know if you really want to know the method of checking Jamb Matriculation List.
The Joint Admissions Matriculation Board, also known as JAMB, has introduced a platform that allows undergraduates from various institutions can check whether or not their admissions are recognized by JAMB. It is vital that you verify your name on the matriculation list. Only those whose names appear on this list are recognized as genuine students from the various accredited institutions.
How to Check
Please read and follow the steps and guidelines to check JAMB matriculation status below:
- Visit the matriculation list portal via https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/CheckMatriculationList.
- Select your examination year.
- Enter your JAMB Registration number where required.
- Finally, click on ‘Fetch My Details‘.
You will receive one of the five (5) under-listed messages as you check your status on the JAMB Matriculation List:
- Kindly print JAMB admission letter
- Kindly print JAMB result slip
- Kindly print JAMB admission letter and result slip
- You are not given admission yet.
Link to Check for result on Jamb Portal
Kindly note the only official jamb link portal to check your name for NYSC mobilization is www.portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility.
How to Check JAMB result online with Phone?
- Locate & Open The SMS Messaging App On Your Mobile Phone. Open you mobile device and locate the application used for text messaging and click open the app.
- Click On “Start Chat” or “Create Message” Option. …
- Enter “55019” As the Recipient. …
- Enter “UTMERESULT” As The SMS Content
Information is power and sharing is caring, we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.