Jigawa State Primary Health Care Development Agency Recruitment Application Form Portal for Registered Midwife is open for interested and qualified persons to apply using the steps and guidelines contained in this article. Note, the Jigawa State Government recruitment is not restricted only to indigenes of the state. As long you are a registered midwife,you can apply. See more details below
Jigawa State Government, through the State Primary Health Care Development Agency, and in collaboration with UNICEF, has secured funding support from Global Alliance of Vaccines and Immunization (GAVI) for system strengthening for the next 3 years.
READ- Latest Graduate Trainee Jobs Today 2022/2023- Apply Now
The support will specifically address improvement in Routine Immunization (RI) with the view to eliminating zero dose children, optimize Skill Birth Attendance and enhance effective program coordination.
Jigawa State Government is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registered Midwife
Requirements to apply for Jigawa State Government Recruitment
- Interested applicants must have RM Certificate, or a Statement of Result, or Testimonial from recognized Health Training Institution and License or evidence of payment with Nurses and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
We are pleased to announce an opening for the engagement of registered midwives from within and outside the state according to the following conditions:
ALSO READ- Edo State Public Service Commission Recruitment Application Link Portal 2022/2023- 62 positions
- The appointment is not Permanent and Pensionable.
- The existing vacancies are all in rural and semi urban areas of the state, so only candidates willing to serve in those communities are eligible to apply
- Accommodation will be provided free
- Successful candidates will be paid a monthly stipend of sixty thousand naira (N60,000.00) only.
How to Apply for Jigawa State Government Recruitment 2022/2023
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with photocopies of relevant documents including Curriculum Vitae (CV) to:
Office of the Deputy Director, Human Resources for Health (DDHR),
The Jigawa State Primary Health Care Development Agency,
Block B of the State Secretariat,
Dutse, Jigawa State.
Send to: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date for Jigawa State Government Recruitment 2022
11th August, 2022.
- For more enquiries, contact the following phone numbers: 08065418678 08036503610, 08038843392 and 08033759727.
- All applications should reach the office of the Deputy Director, Human Resources for Health (DDHR) not later than the closing date.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply