Job Recruitment 2021 at Legit.ng for Current Affairs and Politics Editor – Legit.ng, former NAIJ.com is a modern Nigerian digital media platform. We are ranked as the 1 news and entertainment platform and the 9th overall most visited website in Nigeria by Alexa ranking.
Job Title: Current Affairs and Politics Editor
- Produce high-quality and engaging content for the politics and current affairs desk.
- Use sources, documents, computer-assisted reporting, and other journalistic tools to develop, report, and write exclusive/unique stories.
- Do fact-checking of articles.
- Build a network of contacts to ensure you get the best scoops.
- Enforce style guidelines and best practices for structured content.
- Edit contents to ensure that articles published fairly represent both sides of a political issue.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Have vast access to newsworthy contacts and political sources.
- Degree in Journalism / Media Studies or related fields.
- Must have adequate knowledge about politics / current affairs issues in Nigeria, Africa, and globally.
- Workaholic and ability to go the extra mile.
- Perfect writing skills; narration and good grammar.
- Should possess a reliable laptop or computer.
- Considerable experience in journalism and writing political stories.
- Have access to a trustworthy internet network.
- Strategic and analytical thinker.
Why Join Us
- Modern approaches and innovative tools.
- Opportunity to grow personally and professionally.
- Comfortable working environment.
- Super-friendly team.
- Possibility to learn from the biggest global players in IT and media worldwide.
How to Apply Legit Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address email@example.com for updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here