Job Recruitment at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc April 2021: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are currently recruiting suitable and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tax Manager – Finance
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Review and reconcile general ledger entries for tax implications; provide corrective and improvement measures accordingly.
- Ensure compliance, timely filing and remittance of all taxes and levies (such as Expatriate PAYE, VAT, WHT, CIT, ET, business premises levy, development levy, etc.) within government time frame.
- Manage relationship with tax authorities and consultants and supervise all tax audits.
- Provide comprehensive report on every tax audit exercise and give regular status update on tax cases, remittances, levies, fees, payments to agents and consultants.
- Provide innovative tax management, planning, and tax-savings strategies, backed with statistical data and/or analysis.
- Be abreast with all tax regulations and new promulgation / enactments and advise finance management accordingly.
- Provide advisory support to Food Division and Business Units on tax matters as may be required.
- Apply a holistic approach to determine impact to various taxes and ensure that tax position is optimized.
- Review contracts for commercial and regulatory compliance and efficiency.
- Ensure all tax queries and correspondences are responded to, and appropriate steps are taken to avoid penalties due to non-compliance.
- First degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Professional Certification is required e.g, ICAN, ACCA
- Minimum of seven (7) years cognate experience in a similar role.
- Consulting or FMCG background from a multinational is an added advantage
The Person Must:
- Be proactive and have excellent organizational skills.
- Have problem solving and analytical skills.
- Be comfortable with at least 50% travel on the job
All candidates interested and qualified should :Click here to apply
Closing Date For Submission Of Application
Application Deadline 16th April, 2021.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Title: Technical Manager
About the Job
- Mentor teammates with focus on clear establishment of plans, goals, and deliverables. Knowledge of employee performance management systems.
- Oversee the installation and overhauling of Equipment, cost effectively.
- Ensure mills run at optimum efficiency levels by managing downtime.
- Responsible for Mechanical, Electrical and Power Generation systems.
- Drive compliance with HSE policy of FMN/NNFM and report on plant utilization and efficiencies.
- Continuous improvement of plant efficiencies and best practices.
- Lead, organize and control all engineering activities to ensure compliance with legislation, professional, ethical and HSE standards.
- Implement systems and process optimization systems in accordance with the operating plan.
- Plan, prepare and present CAPEX and maintenance budget, Including Business cases.
- Maintain budget expenditure on all Mechanical, Electrical and Energy cost centers.
- Experience with computerized maintenance software (CMS) and ERP systems.
- Develop then coordinate performance plans as well as establish objectives in line with NNFM target and budgets.
- Plan, coordinate and monitor the procurement of all spares, consumables and services related to the departments.
- Manage mechanical workshop and power plant activities to ensure cost-effective operation.
- Highly organized and analytical.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suites.
- Proficient in Hausa and other Nigerian languages are advantageous.
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills, with the ability to foster a collaborative manufacturing effort.
- Foster a professional, respectful, and welcoming work environment, while maintaining high personal and operational excellence.
- Ability to manage competing priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to achieve success in situations with high degrees of variation and complexity.
- Innovative with a strong desire to execute.
- Knowledge of maize, wheat and sorghum Milling is advantageous.
- Diplomatic and cooperative to positively influence outcome.
Additional Qualifications / Experience
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from recognized institution.
- A master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Exceptional project and system management skills. (PMI Accreditation advantageous)
- Minimum of 7 years similar experience from a FMCG manufacturing environment, 5 Years in a management capacity.
- COREN Membership
How To Apply
Candidates interested and qualified should:Click here to apply
Application Deadline 20th April, 2021.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To Get Latest Updates
Kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates