Job Vacancy at Dell for Graduate Service Delivery Engineer– Apply Now: A service delivery engineer is currently needed at Dell-Lagos Nigeria. For more job information, eligibility and how to apply, see more details below.
READ-ICT Personnel for First Rivers Hospital Limited-Apply Now
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Job Title: Graduate Service Delivery Engineer
Job ID: R107308
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Our customers rely on our products and services to drive progress. So, we take the service we provide extremely seriously.
- Service Delivery is all about making sure our technical solutions help clients fulfil their priorities, challenges and initiatives.
- As trusted advisors, we build in-depth knowledge of what each client wants to achieve. Then we make sure the services delivered by Dell Technologies deliver on all our promises.
- We also work closely with Sales and Global Services colleagues to develop strategic account growth plans, and to identify and pursue sales opportunities.
- Join us as a Engineer on our Professional Services team in Lagos, Nigeria to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you will achieve
- As a Service Delivery Engineer, you will provide world-class delivery support to our customers by building an in-depth knowledge of our customers’ priorities and initiatives and becoming a trusted advisor that avoids customer impact and facilitates continuous improvement.
- You will identify potential sales and growth opportunities and will partner with key stakeholders to maximize these prospects.
What you will do
- Interface directly with customers to implement and support technologies such as Server, Networking, and Storage.
- Develop and sustain effective communication to collaborate with cross-functional internal teams
- Take the first step towards your dream career
- Build and review design, functional, technical and/or process documentation
- Focus on data collection and analysis of specific issues with internal team
- Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table.
- Fresh Graduate with less than 12 months experience
- Technical implementation knowledge is highly recommended: Rack and Stack, Configuration of Server, Storage, and Networking
- Ability to set priorities and delegate
- Analytical, problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Organizational and planning skills to coordinate program deliverables
READ-Techno Oil Limited Recruitment for OND Engineer -Apply for Oil and Gas
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Application Deadline 23rd May, 2022.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply