Julius Berger Nigeria Plc is one of the largest private employers in Nigeria with a workforce numbering around 13,000 and enjoys an excellent reputation as a reliable partner. It is the parent company of Julius Berger International GmbH based in Wiesbaden. Core skills in Nigeria comprise every phase of a project from planning and construction to the operation and maintenance of construction, infrastructure and industry buildings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Insurance (m/f/x)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Senior Manager (m/f/x) – Head of Insurance based in Nigeria. You will work closely with the Head of Finance on international insurance management.
- You will act as the main point of contact for brokers and insurance carriers.
- The implementation/management of the international insurance program requires significant coordination efforts between the business segments, legal and finance to evaluate the risks and to be able to implement the optimal coverage.
READ: Sterling Bank SWAY-Agric Finance Loan Digitization 2022 – Apply Here
What Duties Will You Have?
- Global responsibility for all insurance policies
- Preparation of underwriter meetings
- Claim handling
- Support Enterprise Risk Management.
- First point of contact for broker and insurance carriers
- Negotiations of insurance contracts
- Analysis of enterprise risks
What Skills Must You Have?
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Finance (or similar education) with experience in insurance management
- Ability to think and act strategically with a structured and analytical working style
- Skilled communicator with the ability to build strong working relationships with cross-functional teams within the business
- Culturally sensitive having had a wide-ranging career with global reach
- A thought-partner, not afraid to challenge the status quo.
ALSO READ: World Bank Group Junior Professional Associates (JPA) Program 2022
What Can We Offer You?
- We have a responsible job waiting for you with very good remuneration and various bonuses, social benefits and low tax burden as well as good training opportunities.
- You will receive an extensive travel package from us. This also includes G35 examinations, inoculations, visas and flights.
- We will provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s own camp, which has an infrastructure including sport and leisure facilities, a clubhouse, German and international television programmes, etc.
- If your family wishes to join you, we have our own kindergarten in Abuja and a school which complies with school standards in the States of Hesse and Thuringia.
- We will provide you with a company car and driver and we work with external partners to ensure that you have the best possible security in Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
World Bank Group Junior Professional Associates (JPA) Program 2022
Massive Job Vacancies 2022 at Afe Babalola University (ABUAD) Multi-System Hospital – Apply Now
Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2022 -Latest Job Vacancy
UNDP Internship Programme 2022 | Fully Funded – Apply Now
Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) $5000 Grant 2022 Application link Portal- Apply Now
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) 2022/2023 Agri-Business/ MSME Investment Scheme (AGSMEIS)
Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Batch 33 Online Application Portal
Oracle Nigeria Recruitment for Technology Cloud Sales Representative
Oando Plc Job Recruitment for a Digital Communications Associate
Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021- How To Apply
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address firstname.lastname@example.org for updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply