Kaduna State College of Nursing & Midwifery recruitment is currently ongoing for interested and qualified candidate apply for the position of a College Librarian. The Kaduna State College of Nursing & Midwifery operates a multi-campus system and has three campuses in Pambeguwa, Kaduna and Kafanchan, located in Kaduna’s three senatorial zones.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following position below:
Job Title: College Librarian
Job Codes: CNM006
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- The Head of Library and Information Services Department of the College.
- Responsible to the Provost in the day-to-day running the Library and Information Services Department of the College; including the ICT Facilities.
- Responsible for preparing budget of the department.
- Candidates must not be older than 62 years of age at the time of assumption of office.
- Candidates should be I.C.T. proficient and be able to demonstrate a satisfactory ability and understanding of relevant basic digital skills in modern management system.
- Must possess a good Honours Degree in Library Science and a Master’s Degree in relevant field with at least 15 years work experience in tertiary institution.
- Must be registered with a relevant Professional Body for Librarians.
- Candidates are required to submit along with their Curriculum Vitae (CV) a Suitability Statement for the post they are applying for; and will also be required to produce the originals of their certificates and other relevant credentials at the point of interview.
- Candidates must not be more than 56 years of age at the time of assumption of office.
- Candidates must be of reputable character/behaviour and physically fit for the intended posts.
Terms of Appointment
- The position is on tenure appointment for a period of four (4) years in the first instance and may after satisfactory performance be re-appointed for another period of four years only.
Salary and other entitlements are as obtainable in similar positions in the Kaduna State Tertiary Institutions.
Application Closing Date for Kaduna State College of Nursing & Midwifery Recruitment
21st November, 2022.
How to Apply for Kaduna State College of Nursing & Midwifery Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit Twenty (25) copies each of their Application Letters (including all relevant documents) attached to their Curriculum Vitae in the format below, and addressed to “The Chairman Governing Council, P.M.B 2289, Polytechnic Road, Kaduna, Kaduna State”.
- Name (Surname First and underlined)
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- Marital Status
- State of Origin
- Local Government Area
- Permanent Home Address
- Postal Address, Email and Phone Numbers
- Post Applying for
- Present Rank
- Name and Address of Present Employer
- Educational Institutions attended and Qualifications obtained with Dates
- Membership / Professional Qualifications
- Conferences and Publications
- Names and Address of three (3) Referees.
All Applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope labelled “Application for the Post of the College Librarian” to:
The Office of the Registrar,
Kaduna State College of Nursing and Midwifery,
P.M.B 2289, Polytechnic Road,
Kaduna, Kaduna State.
Note: All candidates are advised to request each of their three (3) referees to forward reference reports on them under confidential cover to “The Office of the Registrar, Kaduna State College of Nursing and Midwifery Kaduna, immediately, as they make their applications.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here