Kogi State Primary Healthcare Development Agency Recruitment Application Portal 2022 is open: Interested and qualified candidate to apply using the steps and guidelines contained in this article.
Kogi State Primary Healthcare Development Agency, under the Basic Health Care Provision Fund (BHCPF) project, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates for employment for selected Primary Health Care Centres (PHCS) in Kogi State in the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Nurse / Midwife
Employment Type: Contract
READ- Apply: Lagos Business School (LBS) Internship and Paid Employment Program Application Form
- B.Sc Nursing Sciences, RN / RM, S.S.C.E, F.S.L.C
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage
- Candidates must be resident in Kogi State.
Condition of Service
- Contract appointment.
ALSO READ- Genesis Job Vacancies: Genesis Cinemas Job Recruitment for Stock Controller
How to Apply for Kogi State Primary Healthcare Development Agency Recruitment 2022
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications. The application should contain the following:
- Application Letter.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- CV and Credentials in 5 copies
- Certificate of Registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria
- Current practicing license
- Testimonial from the institution of training
- Certificate of State / LGA of Origin
- Local Government identification Letter
- Age declaration or Birth certificate.
- 2 passport photographs.
Applications should be addressed and sent to:
The Executive Director,
Kogi State Primary Healthcare Development Agency,
No 2, Marine Road,
Opposite Post Office,
Lokoja, Kogi State.
Please Note that:
- Statement of result is not acceptable.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for interview
The application closing date for Kogi State Primary Healthcare Development Agency Recruitment 23rd June, 2022.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply