Konga Nigeria Recruitment For Software Developer- Apply Now
Konga is a leading player in the Nigerian ecommerce space, with over a thousand (1000) employees across the country, over 30 offline retail stores and many growing business subsidiaries such as KongaPay, Konga Travels and Tours, Konga Logistics, Konga Health, Konga Food etc.
Konga Nigeria is recruiting interested and qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
- We are looking to add a Software Developer to our team, to build and implement functional programs.
- You will work with other Developers and Product Managers throughout the software development life cycle.
- This role will require you to work with different stack and technologies to build new products, maintain and optimise existing Konga products.
- In this role, you should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills. If you also have experience in Agile frameworks and popular coding languages, we’d like to meet you.
- Your goal will be to build efficient programs and systems that serve user needs.
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
Requirements for Konga Nigeria Recruitment
- Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. MySQL, NoSQL)
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- B.Sc / BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Attention to detail.
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
How to Apply For Konga Nigeria Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Software Developer” as the subject of the email
Application Closing Date for Konga Nigeria Recruitment
25th October, 2022.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here