International Breweries Plc Recruitment – We are recruiting interested and qualified candidates for a full time job to fill the position of Laboratory Technician (Micro) at located in South-East Nigeria.
International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
READ- Apply : Reckitt Benckiser Recruitment For Brand Manager – Dettol
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Technician (Micro)
Ref No: 30020979
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Job Type: Full time
- An opportunity exists for a highly skilled and result driven Laboratory Technician – Micro in our Plant located in South-East Nigeria reporting to the Brewery Microbiologist & Food Safety Specialist.
- The successful incumbent would carry out sampling, sample preparation and analysis of raw materials, in-process samples, and packaged product.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the Laboratory Technician – Micro will:
- Conduct analysis of results to identify problems and improvement opportunities timeously.
- Assist the shift-based teams in the execution of quality analysis, where required.
- Conduct calibration of specialist equipment for which the labs are responsible and provide calibration assistance.
- Maintain and calibrate laboratory equipment
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment
- Prepare samples and conduct sample analyses
- Record the results of analyses on appropriate information systems and communicate results where required.
- Request for chemicals /reagents and other working tools from Specialists
- Ensure equipment is maintained and calibrated according to manualized methods.
- Carry out specialized and highly specialized quality analyses for which the shift-based teams are not responsible.
ALSO READ- Delta State Ministry of Science and Technology Recruitment Application Form Portal 2022/2023-Apply Now
The occupant of this position should possess:
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in Biological Sciences / Microbiology or related field
- Good auditing skills Information systems knowledge.
- Analytical ability.
- Communication skills (verbal and written).
- Problem Solving ability to work in team
- 1-2 years’ experience as a Laboratory Technician
- Good knowledge of micro laboratory systems, processes, and analyses
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in the application of problem-solving techniques and statistics.
- Good understanding of HACCP, GMP standards and CIP requirements, PC literacy Good all round knowledge of AB InBev manufacturing processes and philosophies
- Proven knowledge and experience in integrating and facilitating a multidisciplinary group of skills, specialists, and functions
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Closing Date
Applications should be summited on or before 16th August, 2022.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply