Apply: Lagos Business School (LBS) Internship and Paid Employment Program Application Form – This is to inform the general public that the Lagos Business School (LBS) through the Management Scholar Academy (MSA) is inviting applications from academic focused candidates for its research mentoring internship and paid employment program 2022.
The MSA is a two-year structured research mentoring internship and paid employment program designed to engage young, talented and academically focused individuals as research assistants under the tutelage of designated faculty members who in return train, mentor and support the admission of research assistants into fully funded PhD programs overseas.
READ- NMFB Loan Update: NMFB Loan Repayment Schedule Link Portal for Covid-19 Non Interest Loan Payback
Lagos Business School (LBS) Internship | What to Expect
The purpose of this internship program is to create a channel for generating high quality PhD holders with interest in joining LBS in future either as full-time faculty, adjunct faculty or as resource persons.
Research assistants shall assist designated faculty with the:
- Formulation, design and building of positivistic or phenomenological – driven conceptual models that are publishable in high quality international journals of repute.
- Development of conceptual literature that are publishable in decent academic and professional journals of top international quality and repute
- Identification and review of theories or epistemologies as well as make a case for the use of specific theories or epistemologies.
To be eligible for Lagos Business School (LBS) Internship and Paid Employment Program, applicants are expected to possess the following qualifications:
- First class & distinction graded masters in any discipline. Publications will be of high advantage
- First class & PhD graded masters in any discipline. Publications will be of high advantage
- 2:1 & distinction graded masters in any discipline. Publications will be of high advantage
- Participation in LBS Young Talents Programme.
ALSO READ- First Bank of Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment for Data Monetization Associate
How to Apply
Interested and eligible applicants for Lagos Business School (LBS) Internship and Paid Employment Program should complete the Management Scholar Academy (MSA) Program application online for the internship.
Visit the Official Website for Further Details
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply