Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry For Senior Finance Officer Recruitment form is out for interested and qualified person to apply using the steps and and guidelines contained below. Applicants are to read the job description to understand the nature of the job before applying.
Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry is the Premier Chamber of Commerce in Nigeria. It was incorporated in 1950 as a non-profit making organization, Limited by Guarantee under the Companies Act of 1948. The primary objective of the Chamber is to promote, support or oppose legislative or other measures affecting trade, industry, commerce and agriculture as well as representing the opinion of the business community on the above matters in particular, and the economy as a whole.
READ- Excellence Community Education Welfare Scheme Ltd/Gte (ECEWS) Recruitment for Program Assistant
Applications are hereby invited for the following position below:
Job Title: Senior Finance Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
Reports to: Senior Finance Manager.
- The Job holder is to support the core functions for smooth and accurate report generation, payment processing, proper book-keeping, and investment tracking among others.
- Ensure accurate Departmental monthly Reporting by 13th of next month
- File Annual Tax Returns with appropriate/ relevant tax authority by Jan 20th Every Year
- Prompt Supervision of all POSTINGS to ensure accuracy
- Prepare Final Accounts monthly on the 13th of proceeding month
- Prompt preparation of annual unit and consolidated budget
- Timely supervision of all payments to vendors and staff
- Writing of minutes of F&GPC meetings 48 hours after meeting
- Ensure that all Internal Audit Matters are resolved promptly
- Ensure accurate Payment process-authorization, WHT deductions etc are carried out promptly
- Prepare Budget Performance Analysis on the 13th of the proceeding month
- Any and every other function to ensure a world-class accounts Department.
TRENDING- INEC Adhoc Staff Nationwide Recruitment Form Portal- Apply Here
Requirements / Competencies
Interested and qualified candidate must possess the following requirements below:
- A very good knowledge of accounting software such as Sage, QuickBooks, and ERP is an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Time management and organization.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting, Banking &Finance, Business Administration, or any related discipline.
- The Job Holder must have 5 years cognate experience, supervisory capacity/experience.
- Professional accounting qualification (ICAN/ACCA) is mandatory.
- M.sc in accounting or any related course is an added advantage.
- Has a sound understanding of VAT and WHT requirements.
- Cognate experience with bank reconciliation in insurance.
- Has previous financial accounting experience.
- Has a good eye for details.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Enhanced numerical and quantitative skills: These are key as you will be dealing with
- Has a sound understanding of accounting concepts and reporting requirements under relevant accounting standards.
How to Apply for Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should electronically submit a Resume and an Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2022.
Information is power hence,we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply