Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture.
To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
IMPORTANT UPDATE: COVID-19 Loan & AGSMEIS Loan Application 2021/2022 Form Portal Reopens
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contact Centre Officer – Hausa / Yoruba
Job ID: 60940
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Financial Services
Work Arrangement: Fully Office Based
- Agents are to ensure customer satisfaction and retention (customer loyalty) in their day-to-day activity as well as provide channels to improve on the current processes to enhance world-class service delivery to clients. Also to act as the first contact person for all clients’ enquiries.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
Contact clients and provide pension service information via outgoing calls:
- Make daily outbound calls as well as assist customers who have enquiries.
- Maintain warm, cheerful and professional responses to clients’ enquiries.
- Continuous feedback surveys to understand the client’s perception of SIPML’s service and identify areas that need improvement.
- Telemarketing of SIPML products and services via customer loyalty campaigns
- Follow up calls of clients with peculiar enquiries and requests as well as liaising with other departments regarding clients’ issues.
- Achieve customer loyalty and retention.
READ: Rivers State University (RSU) Academic and Non Academic Staff Massive Recruitment 2021
Provide prompt resolution of requests on Remedy Helpdesk:
- Achieve100% treatment of Calls and SMS requests on Remedy Helpdesk within service level agreement.
- Achieve zero error rate in Remedy Helpdesk resolutions and 100% reconciliation of all requests on Remedy.
- Ensure Zero Calls/SMS SLA breaches on Remedy Helpdesk
Process all Transactional Notification Service (TNS) for clients:
- Achieve ≥95% monthly SMS delivery rate.
- Ensure 100% reconciliation of all call/SMS logged requests on Remedy.
- Achieve zero Calls/SMS SLA breaches on Remedy Helpdesk
Document all call information on NAV Notes Management:
- Ensure interactions are captured on NAV for all outgoing Calls as well as SMS.
- Agents must ensure a 100% tagging of client’s interaction for SIPML clients.
Providing reports on telephone interactions with clients:
- Accurate and Timely collation and submission of weekly, monthly and yearly error-free reports assigned to agents.
Displaying Professionalism/Product knowledge when interacting clients:
- Deal with Clients in a Proficient and Professional Capacity, displaying a profound understanding of their enquiries while showing compassion and a pleasant personality
ALSO READ: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2021 Application Closing Date | NCS Form Closing Date
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a First Degree
- Minimum of two (2) Nigerian Languages (Hausa & Yoruba)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address firstname.lastname@example.org for updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply