Apply for latest job at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Program – Operations 2022. All you need to know about the recruitment process, how to apply and requirements needed are contained below.
British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success.
We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
READ– Apply for Nigerian Aviation Handling Company (NAHCO Aviance) Recruitment For Accountant
We are recruiting interested and qualified persons to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Technology Analyst
Function: Digital Business Solutions
Reports to: DBS Manager – WCA
Geographic Scope: West and Central Africa Area
Role Positioning and Objectives
- This role is part of the Digital Business Solutions function and is a key member of the West and Central Africa Area DBS Team, leading the implementation of Data and Analytics.
What you will be Accountable for:
- Identify and partner with the right technology suppliers and specialists to increase marketing results
- Map portfolio of suppliers with the necessary capabilities to deliver the marketing portfolio, according to BAT’s procurement & DBS, TAB and Security standards.
- Drive or be part of projects teams and makes sure they stay productive by resolving project issues
- Execute the Area Data and Analytics Strategy in such details that all connected projects can be managed with a focus on value delivery (Revenue, Safety, Compliance, Employee engagement and cost reduction).
- Manage global, regional, and local Data and Automation vendors. Coordinate and orchestrate their tasks and the contracted services provided by them.
- Drive business analysis activities to enable the proper and realistic demand capture, execution and deployment of global / regional / local solutions.
- Adopt and drive the short-term and long-term marketing technology strategy, by aligning Global standards and local needs. Understand overall enterprise architecture and collaborate to ensure conformance
- Work with central Data and Automation team to drive data and technology requirements to meet business needs, identify and prioritize enterprise data initiatives to accelerate value accretion, employee experience, compliance and safety.
YOU MAY LIKE TO READ- Oando Plc Job Recruitment for Corporate Communications Manager
Essential Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- Leadership skills required
- Previous experience in insurance (actuarial science), market research, consumer goods or retail industries would be a plus.
- Education: Undergraduate Degree preferably preferably in Science, Data Science; Statistical any related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Data, Analytics and Automation (the last 3 years)
- Strong communication and influencing skills, both written and verbal
- Comprehensive understanding of Data and Analytics domain
- Experience in FMCG would represent an advantage
(Insert Salary Range) + excellent benefits + market leading bonus.
How to Apply for British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Program
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply