Link to Apply for KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Programme 2023-See Guidelines
The management of KPMG Nigeria University calls for applications from all eligible and interested applicants wishing to apply for KPMG Undergraduate Scholarships Programme 2023. To apply, kindly use the link portal in this article below
KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy.
The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2023 KPMG Undergraduate Scholarships Programme
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Education is the foundation for growth and success in communities. Every year, the KPMG Undergraduate Scholarship sponsors selected indigenous students through their tertiary education, in line with the firm’s commitment to improving communities by enabling access to education.
- The KUSP Scholarships are full scholarships covering fees, school hostel accommodation and academic material (books) expenses only.
Applicants should note that:
- A KPMG Undergraduate Scholarship is confirmed once a successful candidate has been offered.
Link to Apply for KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Programme 2023
The official link and portal to apply for KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Programme 2023 is https://kpmg.seamlesshiring.com/h/advanced#/. Do not click on any other link aside that is not contained here.
Requirements for KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Programme 2023
- Must have completed their secondary education at a state public secondary school
- Must possess a minimum of 5 distinctions from WASSCE/NECO (including Mathematics and English) in One (1) sitting
- Must possess a minimum score of 230 in Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Applicants must be in 100/ 200L as at the time of application
- Must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Achieved an academic standing of a first-class or strong second-class upper, as a minimum, in any discipline
- The minimum CGPA sought is of 4.0. of 5.0
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities and resultant impact
- Impeccable moral character
How to Apply for KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Programme 2023
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Applicants who are short-listed for the selection stage will be required to provide the following information:
- Curriculum vitae
- O’Level Certificate – WASSCE/NECO
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Full academic transcripts
Application Deadline for KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Programme 2023
To be considered for the KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Programme 2023,interested candidates should summit an application latest 27th September, 2023.