Loan Management Analyst at the OPEC Fund for International Development
The OPEC Fund for International Development application portal is now enabled for online applications. See the application process, recruitment form, entry requirements, qualifications, OPEC Fund for International Development recruitment closing date, and other registration processes for interested candidates below.
To be selected for the job, you need to possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for Loan Management Analyst at the OPEC Fund for International Development.
OPEC Fund for International Development
The OPEC Fund for International Development is a multilateral development finance institution established in 1976. Our 12 Member Countries are: Algeria, Ecuador, Gabon, Indonesia, the Islamic Republic of Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Libya, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, and the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Management Analyst
- The Loan Management Analyst´s main role is supporting the Loan Management Function and Loan Management Officers in planning and executing disbursements, issuing collection and settlements, posting of loan repayments, interest income and other relevant fees, non-performing loans, and for maintaining accurate records of transactions in the loan accounts, all in accordance with the institutional strategy and framework.
Duties and Responsibilities
Monitoring and Review:
- Collaborates in reviewing and validating financial terms and conditions of loans, guarantees and grants.
- Generates, reviews, verifies and timely issues notifications and advices to Borrowers including Claim letters, Debit/Credit Advices, Loan account statements, Interest rate setting notifications, Dunning letters and any other ad hoc requests by the borrowers.
- Supports the management of the unfunded risk-sharing programs by entering the deals into the system, and conducting monthly reconciliation.
- Responds promptly to internal and external inquiries, underpinning the Fund’s strong customer service image.
- Assists in ensuring timely and accurate update of data pertinent to loan terms and conditions in the information systems; including preparation of loan-billing statements for front-end fees and other origination fees.
- Supports the verification of arrears sanctions in alignment with the Fund’s policy.
- Reviews withdrawal applications to ensure compliance with the Fund’s disbursement procedures and contractual obligations prior to payment.
- Assists with periodic reconciliation of SAP/CML loan subsidiary accounts with the general ledger, as well as follow up on all outstanding items.
- Carries out other tasks assigned by the supervisor that are related to the job function.
- Assists in preparing standard and ad-hoc financial reports.
- Assists the Loan Management Function and officers in coordinating with relevant departments, units and officers to ensure the correctness and consistency of data in the information system.
- Participates in cross-departmental projects.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, majoring in Accounting, Financial Control, Business Administration or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant professional experience, preferably 1-2 years of which should have been in an international development institution.
- Fluent in English.
- A good working knowledge of Arabic, French, German or Spanish is an added advantage.
- Ability to work effectively within a team, fostering cooperation, and actively participating in group efforts.
- Knowledge of financial accounting.
- Sound analytical and communication skills.
- Demonstrable ability to work in an international multi-cultural environment, with sensitivity and respect for diversity.
- A good understanding of the Fund’s operations (particularly the areas of public and private sector, grants operations and trade financing).
- Familiarity with SAP-CML Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems with a high degree of integration.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Excel and other Microsoft Office programmes.
- Ability to define priorities and set targets.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Information is power and sharing is caring, we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.