Batch C Npower Applicants 2021: Have you being having issues trying to login to nasims portal?
In this post contains steps that will guide you on how to gain access to your nasims dashboard, in other to know if you have been shortlisted and biometrics exercise And appointment/ppa deployment letter.
Are you among the Batch C applicant?
As your trusted information and solution expert,this post is for you. It contains the Nasims Profile Portal login for batch c applicants, Steps to register, Login successful and how to login to check if you were shortlisted.
How to login to NASIMS Login for Npower Batch C Applicants 2021/2022
Login to your NASIMS Account for biometrics enrolment for successful applicants
All shortlisted applicants in Stream 1&2 are requested to immediately enroll their biometric data to qualify for the final selection stage of the N-POWER Batch C (Stream 1&2) programme.
- Login to Npower Teach Batch C Nasims Profile Portal
- Login to Npower Health Batch C Nasims Profile Portal
- Login to Npower Agro Batch C Nasims Profile Portal
- How do I log in to my Npower portal?
- Help to access my Npower portal account?
- How do I check my Npower account status?
- When is the Npower test start?
- Login to Npower Tech Batch C Nasims Profile Portal
- Login to Npower Build Batch C Nasims Profile Portal
- Login to Npower Creative Batch C Nasims Profile Portal
Ensure you have your Email/Application ID and password used during the online NASIMS test.
Kindly follow the instructions below;
- Visit www.nasims.gov.ng/login
- Login to your dashboard and click the “verification” tab
- Click the “capture your fingerprint” button to download and install the enrolment application
- After installation, provide the required credentials and click “Proceed”.
- Make sure the fingerprint biometric device is connected, then click on “Begin Enrolment” to launch the enrolment process.
- Click on the finger to begin the enrolment process
- Applicants are to enrol their Right thumb, Right index, Left thumb and Left index fingers only for successful enrolment
- After successful enrolment, click on “Submit” to save the biometric enrollment
After successful enrolment, please check the “verification” tab of your self service portal to confirm if the capture was successful.
Information is power hence,we encourage you to share this article with your friends that applied for Npower in order to keep them updated.
Related Npower Post
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address email@example.com for updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here