MainOne Cable Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment Registration Form Portal 2022 is now open for interested, qualified young, smart and committed individuals who are self-starters to join our Graduate Trainee Program.
MainOne (An Equinix Company) is the leading provider of Wholesale and Enterprise connectivity and Data Center services across West Africa and the company partners with major global technology companies and regional telecom providers to service its customers.
We continue to grow our footprint with new data centres, major network interconnection facilities, extensive terrestrial fiber build out, regional points of presence, and delivery of services into 10 countries in West Africa.
We are recruiting for the following position:
Job Type: Permanent
Slot: 30 Openings
Who Are We Looking For?
- We are looking to recruit young, smart and committed individuals who are self-starters to join our Graduate Trainee Program.
- If you are resourceful, versatile, analytical, assertive, audacious, with a problem-solving mindset and interested in building a career in the Technology sector, then you are our ideal candidate.
- Our ideal candidates must also act with integrity at all times and buy into MainOne’s vision of being West Africa’s communications solutions provider of choice.
READ- Top 25 International Nursing Recruitment Agencies in USA
About MainOne Graduate Trainee Program
- The MainOne Graduate Trainee Program is a 6-week intensive experience designed to provide a robust foundation for smart Graduates who desire to build careers in their chosen field.
- The Program combines classroom and practical training including role plays, to equip participants with the tools and knowledge required to succeed in MainOne.
- An offer of full-time employment with MainOne is guaranteed for candidates who successfully complete the Graduate Trainee Program.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
How to Determine Your Eligibility:
- Candidates must be graduates with a minimum of a Second-Class Upper qualification or equivalent in Electrical / Electronics Engineering or related discipline
- Relevant certification(s) such as CCNA, CCNP, ITIL and/or a relevant post-graduate degree would be an advantage
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc) is essential
- Candidates must have completed the mandatory 1-year NYSC program and should have 0 – 3 years post NYSC work experience.
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate leadership qualities through extra-curricular activities
What Other Competencies Are Required?
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team working and collaboration skills
- A willingness to learn new skills
- Creative-thinking ability
- Strong planning and organization skills
Graduate Aptitude Test:
- As part of our selection criteria, shortlisted candidates will be expected to write our aptitude test and an essay.
YOU MAY LIKE TO READ- Best And Cheapest Ways To Legally Migrate To Canada
- Once you are successful at the graduate test, you will be invited for a panel interview.
- Upon successful completion of the recruitment process, you will be provided with a provisional offer to join the Graduate Trainee Program for a period of six (6) weeks.
How to Apply for MainOne Graduate Trainee Program
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply