This is to inform the general public that the Malaria Consortium job Recruitment 2022/2023 application form and registration portal is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Malaria Consortium is one of the world’s leading non-profit organisations specialising in the comprehensive prevention, control and treatment of malaria and other communicable diseases among vulnerable and under privileged populations. We increasingly find our work on malaria can be effectively integrated with other similar public health interventions for greater impact and therefore expanded our remit to include child health and neglected tropical disease interventions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Coordinator
Job Type: Temporary, Full Time
- This role works with Malaria Consortium country offices on planning, sourcing and delivering the right quality products on time at value for money, through technical guidance and coordination.
- The role directly supports country procurement forecasting and planning, setting up of long-term supplier agreements, generating and using procurement information to optimise the organisation’s procurement.
Aim and Objectives of Malaria Consortium Recruitment
- Disease prevention, diagnosis and treatment
- Disease control and elimination
- Health systems strengthening
- Research, monitoring and evaluation leading to best practice
- Behaviour change communication
- National and international advocacy, and policy development
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must have a relevant qualification in Procurement
- Experience in working in a procurement role in an international organisation
- Experience with writing high value Requests for Proposal and Purchase Contract documents
- Experience in managing international procurement, ensuring pharmaceutical quality assurance, incoterms,
- Excellent IT literacy (especially MS Excel, Outlook)
- A CIPS (or equivalent) qualification
- Experience with using Microsoft Dynamics NAV or another procurement IT system
- Experience with international pharmaceutical procurement and delivery Knowledge of Good Distribution Practices compliance, including UK and EU regulations, WHO and Global Fund prequalification processes
- Experience in managing freight booking and planning, import duty exemptions and customs clearance.
- Experience in working in a procurement role in one or more countries in Sub Saharan Africa
- Experience of working in a procurement role in an international NGO
NGN7,482,658 Annually. (In line with local salary cost of living, candidates must already have the right to work in the country they are applying for, as Malaria Consortium is not in a position to sponsor visa requests for this position).
How to Register/Apply for Malaria Consortium Nigeria 2022/2023 Job Recruitment
To register, interested and qualified applicants are to register using the registration link: Click here to apply
- Due to the nature of this role we will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis and the role might be filled and closed before the closing date. Early applications are encouraged.
- You will require the legal right to work in the country where you are applying
Malaria Consortium Recruitment 2022/2023 Closing Date
All application and submission of application forms will come to an end on 15th May, 2022 (23:59 BST).
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here