Malaria Consortium Recruitment 2021 Job Vacancies: Application Form Portal 2021- How to Apply for the ongoing 2021 Recruitment at Malaria Consortium. Interested and qualified applicants are to follow the application steps and processes contained in this article below.
Malaria Consortium Nigeria is committed to tackling the large number of malaria cases and deaths in the country. Working in partnership with the Ministry of Health and other partners, we lead and support three major malaria control initiatives in the country:M,alaria Consortium is a non-governmental organization(NGO).
We are recruiting to fill the following vacant position below:
Job Title: LGA Cluster Supervisor
Locations: Jigawa, Katsina, Sokoto and Zamfara
Length of contract: 2 years
Role type: National
Travel involved: 40% within the State
Reporting to: Zonal Programmes Manager
Direct reports: LGA field Officer
Country and Project Background
The Nigeria Country Office in Abuja, started operations in 2008, through the DFID/UKaid funded support to National Malaria Programme, SuNMaP (2008 – 2016). The office had presence in 23 states of the country and has managed at various times, about 15 projects. It follows the mandate of the parent organization in Nigeria and has been working specifically in the following areas:
- Malaria control/elimination
- Integrated community case management (iCCM) for malaria, pneumonia and diarrhoea
- Neglected tropical diseases (NTDs)
Malaria Consortium has recently received funding to implement SMC in three West African countries including Nigeria. In Nigeria, malaria consortium has decided to use the fund to continue SMC implementation in the 4 states it has been supporting since 2013 with UNITAID (Sokoto and Zamfara), DFID (Katsina and Jigawa) and BMSMC (Katsina) funds.
Under this new funding and any anticipated additional funding, all Malaria Consortium SMC activities in county will be consolidated into a single project and managed by Senior Project Manager who will report to the Country Programme Manager.
Scope of Work
- The position holder will support the micro-planning and coordination of activities at LGA level, including maintaining close communication, participate in key activities such as planning, training and supervision of SMC as well as the reporting of data to the Zonal Programme manager.
- The Cluster Supervisor will support the micro-planning and implementation of project activities at LGA level, with health facilities and communities at LGA level in the supported States (Jigawa, Katsina, Sokoto and Zamfara) in Nigeria.
- S/He will support the planning and coordinating activities such as training, supervision, reporting of activities, as well as the relationship and communication with key actors at LGA level, under the supervision of the Malaria Consortium SMC LGA Coordinator.
- The post is based at state level, with frequent travel to the LGA/Health Facilities and communities line managing the activities of the field officer(s).
How to Apply
Candidates interested and qualified should: Click here to apply
Deadline for Application
Application closes 23rd May, 2021.
Note : Salary Competitive
How to get Jobs updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address email@example.com for updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here