Management Accountant at Nestoil Limited- Application Link and Guidelines
Nestoil Limited Recruitment Application form is opened- Nestoil is Nigeria’s largest indigenous Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning (EPCC) Company in the Oil and Gas sector and has been a significant contributor to local content in the industry since inception about 30 years ago. With about 2,000 direct employees, Nestoil continues to redefine industry standards in Pipeline Construction, Repairs and Maintenance with associated facilities for Dredging, River Crossing and Shoreline Protection.
Nestoil Limited is recruiting. You are advised to be patience in reading this article in other to get all the vital information regarding how to apply, requirements and closing date to avoid mistakes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire an experienced Management Accountant to join our diverse team in our Company, Energy Works Technology Limited.
- In this role, you will be responsible for proper bookkeeping, providing financial support to the Financial Controller and Operations to ensure that accurate and timely monthly management accounts are produced, and significant business decisions are given proper financial consideration towards the achievement of the company’s financial and corporate objectives.
- Also, provide management with timely periodic financial reports and models to assist in decision-making.
As a Management Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Acting as a focal point of contact for strategic business meetings and financial reports of assigned job areas.
- Preparing fit-for-purpose financial models for assigned job areas to assist in financial decision making.
- Ensuring Financial Procedures, Internal Controls, and applicable company policies are complied with always.
- Undertaking financial planning, forecasting and monitoring of results versus objectives of assigned job areas.
- Assisting in preparation and consolidation of the annual Budget (Plan) and Rolling Forecasts and review of same with management.
- Participating in assigned client contracts and bids review to ensure compliance with the minimum standard as stipulated by the company and bids and tender policies.
- Preparing Management Accounts and related monthly reporting of assigned jobs, and other periodic Financial Reports as may be required from time to time.
- Supervising and coordinating periodic Inventory Count and Fixed Assets verification exercises in line with the Finance manual (Policies and procedures).
- Reviewing of processes and recommendations for improvement.
- Anchoring PorL reporting and analysis of projects as may be required.
- Ensuring strict adherence to HSE policies and procedures
- Preparing monthly Financial Performance Report (MPR) and Balance Sheet Notes of assigned job areas.
- Assisting in year-end statutory audit, answering auditor queries and agreeing to audit adjustments for assigned job areas.
- Anchoring periodic Internal Audits, answering and clearing out audit queries.
- Anchoring timely generation of Fund Memos with retirements.
- Drive profitability and cost control consciousness within the business.
- Escalate issues that may be of potential risk to the business as appropriate.
- Providing assurance about the accuracy of information contained in financial reports and their compliance with statutory requirements.
- mentoring and developing other team members.
- Any other tasks as may be assigned by the Finance Manager.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in Accounting, Economics or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role preferably in the Marine/Oil & Gas Industry
- Relevant professional qualifications e.g. Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants (ACCA), Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Experience and knowledge in budgeting, cost accounting, consolidation, performance reporting and financial analysis
- Strong numeric, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent knowledge of automated financial reporting systems. Sound knowledge of federal and state financial regulations
- Ability to function independently and in a team (team player) with good interpersonal skills
- Display of high accuracy of output and attention to details
How to Apply for Nestoil Job Position
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Applications ends 27th November, 2023.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address email@example.com for updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here