We are inviting applications from interested and qualified candidates for the Citygate Global Investment Limited Management Trainee Programme 2022.
Citygate Global Investment Limited is an organisation founded in June 2007 to engage in Microfinance and is registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
Citygate Global is a registered member of Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institution of Nigeria (AMFIN) and also a registered Money Lending Company in all the States where we operate.
We are inviting applications from interested and qualified candidates for:
Title: Management Trainee Programme
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Management Trainee Programme is an intensive programme designed to build the bank’s talent pool in order to raise a new generation of leaders for Citygate Group.
- The ideal Candidates upon completion of the programme will be placed in positions aligned with their skills, Knowledge, experience and strengths at the entry point of functional managerial roles.
- 6-month programme with a combination of structured training, business-driven assignments and on-the-job projects, where candidates will gain valuable experience across the entire Citygate Group.
- national & Intra-affiliate experience – To provide candidates with national exposure and networking opportunities relevant to their career.
- Business-driven “action learning projects” where trainees will gain valuable skills and insights on process and procedures in our establishment, underpinning relatable microfinance standard of operation for enhanced development.
- Individual Coaching & Mentoring by Management & Senior Colleagues.
Who Are We Looking For?
- First Degree in any discipline from a reputable institution with a minimum of 2.2
- Applicants not more than 30 years old.
- Must have completed NYSC with a minimum of 3 years post NYSC relevant experience
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Relationship Management skills.
- Analytical and Negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Customer Service skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Bank One software or other relevant financial institution software would be an advantage.
- Digital ‘Savviness’
- Good team player and Strong Interpersonal skills
- Self-driven and result-oriented
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail. E.g. Management Trainee- Lagos
Note: Only candidates that meets the requirement above are expected to apply with the position as the subject of the mail and candidates residing in the location mentioned above will be given preference
Application Deadline 27th May, 2022.
How to get latest updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address firstname.lastname@example.org for updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here