Matrix Energy Group Recruitment For Liquified Petroleum Gas Plant Manager- How to Apply
Matrix Energy Group is a rapidly growing indigenous and integrated Oil Marketing and Trading Company in Nigeria, which was incorporated November 25, 2004.
Over the years, Matrix Energy has grown from a modest supply and distributions operation to a fully integrated petroleum products marketing and trading company with clients and suppliers all over the world.
We invites application from suitable qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Liquified Petroleum Gas Plant Manager
Job Opening ID: MEL1037
Location: Kano, Nigeria
Industry: Oil & Gas
- The person in this position is responsible for coordinating and continuously improve sales activities at the station, monitor product discharge, coordinate stock planning and management to ensure regular product availability.
- In addition, maintaining relationships with statutory agencies, security agents and coordinating staff’s activities at the outlet are major responsibilities of the employee in this position.
READ- Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) Massive Recruitment | NLNG Train 7 Project- Apply Here
- Station Operations (Dispense & Sales) update report at an agreed interval (3hours) for planning purposes on daily basis.
- Develop and maintain cash evacuation policy that works.
- Supervision and Coordination of the entire station Staff.
- Develop cordial and productive relationships with relevant Statutory Agencies and regulatory Bodies.
- Establish & Achieve station profitability/Sales goals.
- Aggressive Marketing of prospective customers.
- Responsible for proper coordination of all activities at the station.
- Daily stock scanning, Stock planning and Management.
- Conduct Security Surveillance and Liase with relevant External and Internal Security Agents to ensure a safe secure operating environment.
- Develop a new business relationship.
- Ensure individual and Unit target are met and surpassed at all time.
- Increase market share through regular sales efforts.
- Ensure Customer Care/satisfaction always.
- Station Public Relation Officer
- Other assigned responsibilities by the management.
- Build and sustain efficient Teamwork/Force for achieving the unit and the organizational goals and objectives.
- Build and manage robust customer relationships.
- Daily/Weekly/monthly/quarterly sales & inventory reports
Key Performance Indices:
- Efficient Relationship Management.
- Efficient Team Work to ensure achievement of Monthly Unit Set Target.
- Report all operational gain or loss as at when due
- Zero Customer Service Failure.
- Zero Job error rate and Ability to work with minimum or zero supervision.
- 100% Compliance on Company Sales Operating procedures as approved my Management.
- Aggressiveness, Creativity and Time Management.
- Cost Consciousness.
- Weekly Update of Customer’s Database for follow up.
- Station Updates report at the agreed intervals of 3hours
- Prompt rendition of Daily Depot reports (Daily Summary and comprehensive report).
- 100% sales target on PMS and 75% sales target on AGO and DPK as given in the annual sales
YOU MAY LIKE TO READ Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Deputy Information Technology Manager
- HND / BSc in relevant fields.
- Candidate should be smart and able to communicate in English
- Candidate should be between 25-37 years of age
How to Apply to apply for Matrix Energy Group Recruitment For Liquified Petroleum Gas Plant Manager
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply