MTN Foundation/Muson Music Scholarship 2022/2023 Program for aspiring Musicians Application Form Portal. How to apply, Admission Requirements and closing date for MTN Foundation/Muson Music Scholarship 2022/2023 Program contained below
The Musical Society of Nigeria (MUSON) in conjunction with the MTN Foundation (MTNF) announces the entrance examinations for the Sixteenth (16th) set of the MTNF MUSON Diploma course in music for the 2022/2023 academic year.
The MUSON Diploma School of Music is staffed and equipped to meet international standards in music education. The diploma course is a full-time 2-year course offering advanced training in music with the following majors: Piano, Organ, Violin, Viola, Cello, Double Bass, Flute, Clarinet, Saxophone, Trumpet, Trombone, Percussion, Classical Guitar, Voice.
The Entrance Examinations will take place from September 9th – September 12th, 2022 and will take the form of:
- A written Examination in Music Theory at appropriately
Grade 5 standard general music knowledge
Date: 6th September, 2022
Time: 10:00am – 4:00pm
- An audition on a major instrumental or voice at least
- Grade 5 standard before a Faculty Jury:
- Date: 7th – 12th September, 2022
- Time: 10:00am – 4:00pm
- Applicants for the MTNF/MUSON diploma course in Music are expected to possess the following minimum requirements:
- The General Certificate of Education (G.C.E) Ordinary Level with credits in five (5) subjects including English Language, or
- The Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) with a credit in English Language
- The 5 credits must have been obtained at not more than two sittings and before admission to the diploma course.
- PRACTICAL: Grade five (5) or higher pass certificate of The MUSON School of Music or any other music examining body recognized by the MUSON School.
- THEORY: Grade five (5) or higher pass certificate of the MUSON School of Music or any other music examining body recognized by the MUSON School.
NB: Applicants who possess the above practical or theory certificates would have also satisfied the GCE (O/L) or SSCE requirements.
Applicants who are deficient in the theory requirements but show outstanding practical ability may be admitted. These students must take a remedial theory course and must pass the minimum requirements in the first year.
For More Information:
Application Closing Date
August 21, 2022
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here