Apply for Multipro Consumer Products Limited Recruitment Graduate Trainees- Multipro Consumer Products Limited is the largest company in Nigeria dealing in Sales, Haulage and Logistics. MCPL was founded in 1996 as a fully owned company of the Tolaram Group. In 2015 Kellogg’s Company invested in MCPL owning a 50% stake.
The first product sold by MCPL in 1996 was Indomie and since then it has played a seminal role in making Indomie a household brand in Nigeria. MCPL over the years has grown adding 13 brands in various categories comprising of Noodle, Snacks, Milk, Cereal, Oil, Homecare and Personal Hygiene. The Joint Venture between Tolaram Group (parent company of MCPL) and Kellogg’s Company has set its foot beyond the Nigeria borders. Countries currently present include the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ivory Coast, Benin, Cameroon, South Africa, Egypt, Ghana, and Nigeria.
Our Company is a multinational Organization that has been in existence since 1948 and has her Headquarters in Singapore. We are currently trading in over 75 countries, across three (3) continents and with a global workforce of over 12,000! We have the vision of becoming the largest and the most respected African FMCG company and the mission of serving the majority of African Household by making high quality consumer goods available at affordable prices. Our Businesses cut across consumer goods (manufacturing, sales & distribution), infrastructure, Textile, Digital services, Energy and Finance.
However, in Nigeria, we operate in all the 6 Geo-Political Zones having over 14 Branches and a workforce of over 6,000! Our products include Indomie Noodles, Dano Milk, Power Oil, Kellogg’s Coco pops, Cornflakes, Moon & Star, Hypo Bleach, Hypo Toilet Cleaner, Irish Spring, Colgate Toothpaste & Toothbrushes, Minimie Chinchin, Minimie Noodles, LUSH attachment, Magik Juice among others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee – Human Resources
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Multipro Consumer Products Limited (Abuja) is recruiting for Graduate Trainee in Human Resource (Learning and Capability Development), Our Graduate Program is specially designed for independent and motivated thinkers who love learning and taking on new challenges and responsibilities, willing to work and thrive in different working conditions. – people who want to stand out and Build a Career in Human Resources.
YOU MAY LIKE TO READ: Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Online Application Portal 2021
- Be holders of Bachelor’s Degree and grade 2.1 from reputable universities
- Be a Nigerian graduate who is passionate about building a career in Human Resource.
- Be Fresh Graduates from Administrative / Management background or any related field.
- Have completed the mandatory NYSC programme.
- Have good analytical, communication skills with a good knowledge of Computer system / MS packages
- Not be more than 26 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2022.
How to get latest Job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address firstname.lastname@example.org for updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here