The N-Power Programme is a job creation and skills empowerment programme of the Federal Government of Nigeria. The Programme is designed to target Nigerians between the ages of 18 and 35 and aims to help young Nigerians acquire and develop life-long skills to become practical solution providers in their communities, enabling them to become innovative players in the domestic and global markets.
Login to your Npower dashboard account to complete your biometrics exercise and update your bank details or important information.
For biometrics enrolment, kindly follow the instructions below;
1. Visit: https://nasims.gov.ng/login
2. Login to your dashboard and click the “verification” tab
3. Click the “capture your fingerprint” button to download and install the enrolment application
4. After installation, provide the required credentials and click “Proceed”.
5. Make sure the fingerprint biometric device is connected, then click on “Begin Enrolment” to launch the enrolment process.
6. Click on the finger to begin the enrolment process
7. Applicants are to enroll their Right thumb, Right index, Left thumb and Left index fingers only for successful enrolment
8. After successful enrollment, click on “Submit” to save the biometric enrollment.
After successful enrolment, please check the “verification” tab of your self-service portal to confirm if the capture was successful.
How to get latest Npower updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address firstname.lastname@example.org for updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here