National Institute of Credit Administration Recruitment – The National Institute of Credit Administration (Chartered by Act of parliament No.1018 of 2022) is committed to bringing changes to the face and habit of credit business at all levels in Nigeria and influencing structures.
We are in need of applications from suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must be a B.A., B.Sc / HND holder in Computer Science.
- 3 – 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Age: 25 years and above.
- Very sound in English ( Both Written and Oral)
- Must be first a class guru (not half-baked) in the use of Page Maker, Corel Draw, Photoshop, Desktop Publishing, PowerPoint, etc.
- A good typing speed.
- Must have experience in website design, hosting, maintenance, and updating.
- Co-ordinate and manage visual discussion platforms such as zoom, for meetings and conferences
- Very efficient in the use of Social media platforms.
- Must be knowledgeable in relationship interface with Google, Mailchimp, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Applicants living in any of these areas in Lagos: Lekki, Ajah, Yaba, Iyana Oworo, Victoria Island, Ikoyi, Lagos Island, and other areas not far from Victoria Island.
- Must be truly ready to work and stay on the job, including coming to work on Saturdays if need be
- Must work with high speed, able to handle and finish many works in a day.
N100,000 monthly (gross) subject to increase based on performance and excellent character.
How to Apply for National Institute of Credit Administration Recruitment for Graphic Designer / Website Management Assistant
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and detailed CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline for National Institute of Credit Administration Recruitment for Graphic Designer / Website Management Assistant
Application ends 31st December 2022.
YOU MAY LIKE TO SEE Civil Defense Recruitment Application/Registration Form Portal 2022/2023
- Only qualified applicants will be invited for an interview.
- The applicant should be ready and available to resume immediately if successful in the interview.
- Location: We expect applications and CVs to come from applicants living in any of these areas in Lagos: Lekki, Ajah, Yaba, Iyana Oworo, Victoria Island, Ikoyi, Lagos Island, and other areas not far from Victoria Island
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply