NIEPA Job Recruitment Application Form Portal 2021/2022 –. The National Institute for Educational Planning and Administration (NIEPA), Nigeria domiciled in Ondo town in Ondo State, was established in 1992 by the Federal Ministry of Education, in collaboration with UNESCO/IIEP Paris, as a sub-regional staff college for West Africa. It seeks to realize its mission through capacity building, continuous training, consulting, action research in educational planning, information dissemination and providing resource centre services.
We are recruiting for the following positions below:
Job Title: Institute Librarian
Job Code: CONRAISS 15
- The Librarian is the Chief Librarian Officer of the Institute, responsible to the Director-General / Chief Executive.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of aPhD in Library and Information Science from a recognized University
- At least fifteen (15) years of cognate experience in an institution of higher learning.
- Evidence of robust scholarly publications will be an added advantage.
- The candidate must be versatile in Information and Communication Technology (ICT).
Job Title: Registrar
Job Code: CONRAISS 15
- The Registrar is the Chief Administrative Officer of the Institute, responsible to the Director-General / Chief Executive.
- Candidates must possess a Master’s Degree in Arts or Humanities from a recognized University
- 15+ years cognate experience in Registry / Administration, a substantial part of which must have been spent in a University setting or in a relevant parastatal.
- The candidate must have served as Deputy Registrar for a minimum of four (4) years.
- In addition, the candidate must be versatile in Information and Communication Technology (ICT).
Conditions of Service
- The appointment shall be for a period of five(S) years and the candidate may be re-appointed for another period of five (5) years subject to the terms and conditions applicable to GovemmentAgencies.
- Being a non-academic position, the candidate is not expected to be more than 55 years of age.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 15 copies each of application and detailed Curriculum Vitae with photocopies of credentials including three referees highlighting, among others, the following:
- Full Names
- Place and Date of Birth
- Home Address
- Contact Address
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of children (if any)
- Institutions attended with dates
- Academic Qualifications obtained with dates
- Working Experience
- Present Employment, indicating present status and salary
- Extra Curriculum Activities
- Referees (3)
The applications should be in sealed envelopes under confidentiality marked at the top left corner with the post applied for. i.e. “Registrar” or “Librarian”.
All applications are to be forwarded to:
The Director-General / Chief Executive,
National Institute for Educational Planning and Administration (NIEPA),
P.M.B 562, Ondo,
Application Closing Date
9th December, 2021.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address firstname.lastname@example.org for updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here