National MSME Survival Clinics Grant Registration Form 2021/2022 via msmeclinics.gov.ng –The application form portal for National MSME Survival Clinics Grant is currently open for all interested and qualified persons to apply successfully.
About – The Nationwide Micro Small and Medium Enterprise Clinics for Viable Enterprises (National MSME CLINICS) is an initiative of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
As one of the strategies for making it easier to do business in Nigeria, the project brings together key Federal Government agencies to a series of business forums organized in different cities across the country where MSMEs can interact easier with them.
Requirements for Award Entry for National MSME Survival Clinics Grant 2021/2022
- Applicants must be 18 years and above
- All applicants must be an indigene and resident in Nigeria.
- Applicants must have a viable business idea.
- Applicants must have all necessary Federal Government related certificates.
- Some categories are not applicable.
- MSME of the Year Award is selected among all entries and by the National MSME Award screening committee.
READ Current Jobs UNFPA Recruitment Form 2021: Apply for United Nations Population Fund Job Openings
Requirements for 2021/2023 Video Entry for National MSME Survival Clinics Grant
- Video entry filename must tally with the first and surname of applicant
- Video file must be in Mp4 video Format
- Maximum video size must be less than 20Mb
- Video must be clear and distinct.
- Applicant must be able to explain and show the following in the video
- production process
- local content
- Labour force
- Impact on economy
READ Lagos Cares Grants Registration Portal 2021 – Apply
This are the areas where your Business fits in for you to fill and apply for the Grants online. They include;
- Creative Art
- Tech & Innovation
- Beauty, Wellness and Cosmetics
- Wood works
- Leather works
Items needed when filling the form online;
- Full names, emails address, phone number, state/city of Residence
- Business name, location and email address
- Write a small summary about your business
- Is your business registered?
- Do you have your SON -Standard Organization of Nigeria certificate
- Do you have NAFDAC certificate if in the Food/Beverage section of business?
- Do you have your company Tax?
- Then you Uploads of 2 minutes videos and other supporting documents (Tax, CAC and others)
Interested applicants should visit the MSMEs online website below to fill and submit their application.
How to Apply/register for National MSME Survival Clinics Grant 2021/2022
To Register, visit; https://msmeclinics.gov.ng/
Everyday Emporium Supermarket Recruitment at Port Harcourt and Owerri: See Latest Job Openings
British Council Recruitment Form Portal 2021: Latest Job Vacancies
UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021 For young Nigerians
Nigerian Immigration Recruitment Full List of Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 : Exam Date and time
Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group,May 2021
Dangote Group Current Job Recruitment: Latest openings May 2021
NCDC A-NFETP Recruitment 2021/2022: How To Register, Training and Application Form Portal
NDLEA List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 –See Final List For Screening
How to get Jobs updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address email@example.com for updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply