Nigeria Defence Academy [NDA] 73rd RC Shortlist 2021/2022 is out – Check the NDA full comprehensive PDF list of Successful candidates for the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) 73rd Regular Course contained in this article. Successful candidates are to report from Saturday 14 August – 25 September 2021 at the Nigerian Defence Academy Ribadu Campus, Kaduna. For more information about the NDA 73rd RC 2021/2022 recruitment, see below.
This is to inform the general public that the Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna has published the names of successful applicants.
The management board of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) sends congratulation wishes to all shortlisted candidates whose names appeared on the list of shortlisted candidates for the Armed Forces Selection Board Interview.
NDA 73rd RC Interview Date and Venue
Successful candidates are to report from Saturday 14 August – 25 September 2021 at the Nigerian Defence Academy Ribadu Campus, Kaduna. Candidates will appear before the AFSB in 3 Batches.
Candidates from the underlisted states are to report to NDA on Saturday 14 -28 August 2021:
Bayelsa State, Borno State, Cross River State, Ebonyi State, FCT, Jigawa State, Kebbi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Niger State, Ogun State, Sokoto State, Taraba State.
Candidates from the underlisted states are to report to NDA on Saturday 28 August 11-September 2021:
Anambra State, Bauchi State, Delta State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Kano State, Kaduna State, Nasarawa State, Ondo State, Plateau State
Candidates from the underlisted States are to report to NDA on Saturday 11-25 September 2021.
Abia State, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Benue State, Imo State, Katsina State, Kogi State, Osun State, Oyo State, Rivers State, Yobe State, Zamfara State
Instruction for all Successful Candidates
Candidates are to adhere strictly to the following:
- Candidates who fail to report on Saturday 14August 2021, Saturday 28 August 2021 and Saturday11 September 2021for Batches 1, 2 and 3 respectively, will not be allowed to attend the interview. Any candidate in Batches 2 and 3 who is seen around the NDA premises before Saturday 28 August 2021 and Saturday 11 September 2021 respectively, will be disqualified. All candidates will be accommodated and fed throughout the duration of their stay for the AFSB. All candidates must come along with their Bank Verification Number (BVN) and Bank account number.
- All candidates will undergo a screening exercise which will involve certificates/credentials screening, medical and physical fitness tests amongst others. Only candidates who pass the screening exercise will qualify to continue with the interview. Thus, any candidate that fails at any stage of the screening, documents verification and medical screening, will be asked to leave NDA premises.
- Candidates MUST bring along their original and 2 photocopies each of the following documents:
- JAMB UTME Result Slip 2021.
- Acknowledgement Form and NDA Screening Test Admission Card.
- Academic Certificates / Statements of Result and Testimonials for Primary and Secondary Schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, preferably Birth Certificate.
- Letter of Attestation of State/Local Government Indigeneship duly signed by the SSG or Chairman of Local Government, as the case may be. Certification obtained from a military officer from the candidate’s state of origin, who must be of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent in the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force, may be used in place of Local Government Indigeneship Certificate. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix formation/unit stamp and sign.
- Letter of Consent from Parent/Guardian.
- Candidates are to download both the Attestation and Letter of Consent Forms from the NDA applications portal/NDA website and complete same. Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified. Any alterations on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
Requirements For NDA Interview 2021
Candidates are to also bring along the following items:
- Writing materials.
- Three blue shorts and 3 white (round-neck) T-shirts.
- A pair of white canvas shoes and 3 pairs of white socks.
- Non-refundable fee of N2,500.00 each for verification/confirmation of results at WAEC/NECO.
- Scratch cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online confirmation of result.
- Four recent coloured passport photographs.
- The second copy of Postcard Photograph that was presented and endorsed at the Exam Centre during the NDA Screening Test.
- Transport money to and from Kaduna.
- Face mask.
How to Check your Name on NDA 73rd RC Shortlist 2021/2022
Click Here To View the Full List of Successful Candidates (PDF) OR NDA official website www.nda.edu.ng or www.ndaapplications.net are to report for interview before the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB)
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address email@example.com for updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here