NDLEA Recruitment Application Form and Closing Date 2023/2024 www.recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng –
This article contains NDLEA Recruitment Registration Application Form, NDLEA Online Link Portal, How to successfully Apply, NDLEA Requirements, Closing date. Kindly read the following instructions carefully and ensure that you complete each step. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
National Drug Law Enforcement Agency ( NDLEA) Recruitment 2023/2024 is currently open for applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill various officers positions in the agency. All interested persons for NDLEA recruitment are directed to apply successfully via the NDLEA link portal recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng contained in this post.
Note that the online application will be open Sunday 12th March, 2023 and will last for a period of four weeks. Interested applicants are to log on to the NDLEA online recruitment portal and complete the application.
Positions Available for NDLEA Recruitment 2023/2024
Superintendent Cadre (General Duties or specialists)
- Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics II CONPASS (08)
- Assistant Superintendent of Narcotic I (CONPASS9)
- Deputy superintendent of Nacotics (CONPASS 10)
Narcotic Agent Cadre
- Chief Narcotic Agent – CONPASS 07
- Senior Narcotic agent CONPASS 06
- Narcotic Agent – CONPASS 05
Narcotic Assistant Cadre
- Narcotic assistant I – CONPASS 04
- Narcotic assistant II – CONPASS 03
- Artisans, mechanics, drivers, cleaners/gardeners
Ndlea Recruitment Requirements
Kindly ensure you read the job requirements before applying
- All applicants must fill in the application form provided on the website, upload passport and print out the application slip which would be used throughout the process of the recruitment.
- Candidates shall be literate and must possess such educational qualifications as specified below for the position.
- A Shortlisted candidate must be certified physically and mentally fit for recruitment by a medical officer from a Government Hospital before final selection.
- All prospective candidates must be individuals with good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence save road traffic offence.
- All prospective candidates must be free from any kind of financial insolvency or bankruptcy.
- Candidates will be required to download two (2) referee forms to be filled by two (2) persons of reputable standing in the society.
- Successful candidates will be required to fill further vetting forms.
- All successful candidates will be subjected to random illicit drug use test throughout their service in the Agency.
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for further examination and interview.
- N.B: Candidate applying as Lawyer and Doctor must in addition to the first degree possess Professional Certificates in the relevant field.
How to Apply for National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment 2023/2024
Do you want to apply for ndlea recruitment portal? Then follow the Steps and Guidelines below
Go online and visit ndlea recruitment portal at www.recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng click on career and then click on apply now
Fill out the form and ensure you all the required documents listed below are uploaded:
- Passport photograph
- Educational certificate
- Certificate of state of origin (LGA identity card)
- Birth certificate/age declaration
- National identity card (NIN)
- NYSC discharge /Exemption Certificate
Kindly Note: You MUST print out your application slip after submitting your online form.
Closing Date for NDLEA Recruitment 2023/2024
To know the closing date for NDLEA Recruitment Online Applications: Click Here
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for the next phase.
Don’t keep this information with yourself. We encourage you to share this opportunity with your friends and loved ones who might be interested in other to keep them update.